The Thickening(WIP, name probably will change)

I am currently working on a twine text-based game. This is my first time making anything in twine or ever. I am learning Python currently in a college class but I figured this would be a good first start.
So far there is only a little bit made so far but in what I have done there is some weight gain content to start. I have to go to work soon but whats done so far was done in a few hours. I just wanted to make a simple game to familiarize myself with twine.

I was heavily inspired by The Curse of the Lipomancer by Somchu. Very great job on that game!

But here is the link for those who would like to play what I have done so far: 390.4 KB file on MEGA

Let me know if there is any errors in the grammar or spelling of the text. Also let me know if you have any critique or anything I can change or possibly do with the unfinished parts of the game.

9 Likes

You can’t just post the link from your search bar, you need to either host the .html file on a website like your own or itch.io, or let the people manually download the file from place like MEGA or Mediafire.

3 Likes

Thank you for telling me that it didn’t work. I believe I just fixed it now. Let me know if it works now.

2 Likes

Looks good so far :slight_smile:

I’d definitely suggest putting it on Itch so people can play it without downloading.

2 Likes

Yeah I can see about putting it on there as well I just got the Mega link up yesterday because I had a little time before work.

1 Like

I wasn’t looking for those, but I’d have to suggest paragraphs as a useful way to break up different ideas in the text.

Thank you for the critique! Definitely noted when I get some time to work on it.