The Weight Gain Dating Sim!

Thank you! The next update should be out soonish (hopefully within the week, if everything goes well)

I didn’t know mega was still a thing! I thought they were closed in 2012. It certainly seems much better, I’ll be using that from now on, thanks!

2 Likes

No problem, and yeah they’re doing well.

https://mega.nz/ There’s an easy link to the website so you can add anything you want there.

2 Likes

Yeah, it should be good to go now.

2 Likes

okay, I understand! :smiley:

is the alpha demo still a thing? I see it mentioned in this thread, but I couldn’t find an actual link to it.

You’ll be able to find it on their patreon (which is linked in the top post) under the public filter

ahh thanks good tip.

It’s going through a pretty major update right now, so the current version doesn’t really work, it’s more to test features. The game is still in very early alpha, so there’s still a lot of content missing.

1 Like

do you plan on adding male x male to the sim?

2 Likes

possibly. It’s an area I don’t have any real experience in, and most of the audience wouldn’t be fans, but if enough people want it, then I’ll do it.

Okay maybe I’m losing my mind here but I SWEAR I played a game/demo that had emily in it and she was your neighbor, and I remember always wishing there was more content. But I don’t recognize you, and I’ve never been a patron of anyone :confused: either way, excited because I enjoy the art style

1 Like

That was this game! The early alpha was available for free. Do you remember where you played it? It’d be a huge problem for me if someone’s been pirating my stuff. :S

1 Like

Honestly no, it might have even made it to this site somehow. I spent a long time searching specifically for weight gain dating sims/visual novels.

1 Like

Well a new update is coming out by the end of the month, things are a bit more reorganised and more story based this time around, so stay tuned for that!

9 Likes

Is the magic rock thing still a thing?

1 Like

No, but this new one is set up to be more of a visual novel, which includes more magical transformation sequences. The magic rock was mainly in there to test if I could have random events occur.

4 Likes

Haha okay. I always found myself putting it off as long as possible, before eventually doing it when i couldnt find any more content

Finally have the new update out. I’ve reorganised things so it is a bit light on content, but it gives me the ability to actually update more frequently.
Now it follows more of a traditional visual novel format, the previous version was proving too much work to do by myself.

7 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! Is it uh available to non-patrons to try out?

2 Likes