The Weighting Game - WIP

Well, testing of the first iteration of 0.8 is almost over. Just waiting for a couple of renders to finish off and that’ll hopefully be more or less it.

It all went a lot more smoothly than I was expecting, and I’d like to say a huge thankyou to everyone who’s helped out.

To celebrate, here’s a small teaser pic of Alice doing what Alice does best and pigging out on chocolate. With someone. (spoilered as it is an image from the game, even if you can’t tell who the other person is!)

Who is the other person?

Is she an existing or new character?

Have I sneakily modified her features so that you can’t tell?

All - or possibly (okay, probably) none of these questions will get answered at some point*

*Maybe.

21 Likes

Well, at that size there’s really only a few choices of people with that shade of hair. My guess it it’s her sister or Sarah.

3 Likes

is that Alice feeding… her past self! lol

2 Likes

Wow Chris’s hair is getting pretty long.

7 Likes

Its either her sister or the red haired girl that lives with Alice

Either way, im excited to see the final product

2 Likes

Maybe MC’s ex, is my guess

2 Likes

Hey there, this is good stuff. I know you’re keen to eventually get this out the proverbial door but i was wondering as to whether you had any plans to (pardon the pun) “expand” upon it in the future.
As in over the 400lb range and whatnot.

3 Likes

Her sister I’m guessing based on that hair color

2 Likes

I think it’s new character that appeard only in few pectures (one with low angle) :wink: but the sister option would be great.

2 Likes

Some good guesses there! Although I think @Krodmandoon is getting an unhealthy obsession with Chris :stuck_out_tongue:

@Mandrit there’ll definitely be a bit more ‘expansion’ in the future :wink:

9 Likes

I’m getting excited already!

2 Likes

Excited all over again! Just like a kid at Christmas! lol

3 Likes

i would love if a small event got included with tad height increase.

4 Likes

No plans to change any of the heights, I’m afraid. As you can see in the pic below, all the characters are already different heights, and this is a game of horizontal growth, not vertical :wink:

(small aside:- this pic is from 0.7 and is now out of date. I’ll be uploading a new cast pic for 0.8 to Patreon soon.

18 Likes

both is good, and both at the same time is even better.

But this is your game, so you say what goes.

Keep at it :smiley:

4 Likes

Is there another reason to go to the gym other than for Sarah and Alice and that one other chick (I forgot her name but the smoker lady). I thought it would be cool if the MC could physically get stronger so he could potentially carry Alice at later stages.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what happens. There’s gym walk-in scenes with Alice, Sarah, and Hannah. You can also work out yourself at the gym and there will be some dialogue differences in different scenes with Alice about your fitness level. And you can pick Alice up off the couch for longer as she gets heavier.

3 Likes

Oh really? I only played through the game once so I guess I have never seen different dialogue. It’s good that tigertoo pays attention to small details like that

3 Likes

The text in a scene will vary depending on certain criteria, and there are also small branches in the current 0.7 version of the game. It’s totally impossible to see all the game on one playthrough.

4 Likes

Hi will I be able to upload my save from an older version (android)?

3 Likes