The Weighting Game - WIP

@holger132 If Tiggertoo was to make a new demo, it would have the new features and events added in from 0.6+ but it would still end where the 0.2 content ended.

2 Likes

I should make @Krodmandoon my PA. Once again, quite correct :slight_smile:

@holger132 by public, I’m assuming you mean free? That definitely won’t be happening with the full game, I’m afraid. I’ve put well over 18 months work into this so far, and I’m literally making pocket money. Once it’s finished, I’d like to try and make at least a little bit of profit to justify all the work I’ve put in.

9 Likes

Finally then I can live my dream of answering all the of “Is the update ready yet?” questions. :grinning:

5 Likes

Oooh that would be pretty entertaining. They could each learn a little bit from each other if they weren’t fighting for the same guy, that’s for sure. Of course, Becca might have a little to learn from Alice first :wink:

1 Like

Please feel free to flag them so the admin team can see it. Helps us remind people of the rules and keep up with repeat offenders, though you guys do a good job of that too.

3 Likes

I always flag it on any thread I see it, but absolutely you guys do an amazing job moderating. So happy to help out whenever I can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Tiggertoo, I saw this posted in a discord I’m in. This might be able to help you with the body clipping in furniture. Deforming Furniture Items with Figures in DAZ Studio - YouTube

2 Likes

Hey Tigger just wanted to say I’m so excited for 0.7! Thanks for all the hard work

7 Likes

I just played through the demo and I’m excited to see more when I pledge! Waiting until 8/1 so I don’t get double-charged for the Patreon, gonna be a tough few days of waiting.

2 Likes

Five bucks says I was the one who posted it lol, I also sent him that video haha

2 Likes

@daftidiot1 Yeah, @moonslashx sent me that link a couple of days ago, but I appreciate you taking the time to post it :slight_smile: I’ve played around with smoothing modifiers (they’re in a few of the game images) but never had much luck getting fat to deform properly. Perhaps I just need to try harder!

@johnwall47 and @Circlesquarer glad you’re looking forward to it! Am still hoping for the end of the month for 0.7, depending on how soon this bloody heatwave in the UK breaks!

9 Likes

I think deforming fat is a lot harder than deforming furniture. Because a chair deforms like a uniform hammock pattern, so it’s like mathematically perfect. Whereas fat has like some sort of weirdo compression where it’s uneven.

Oh also, does the heat wave end up effecting rendering performance?

1 Like

It affects my performance :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s 9.45am UK time and according to the thermometer, my computer room is currently 31 celsius. That’s with the window wide open and a fan going. By the afternoon, it’ll be close to 40.

1 Like

You could always change your name to tiggertoohot

5 Likes

Hmmm, maybe I should demote (promote?) you from PA to official writer of poor jokes for use in game :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Tbh the only reason I take Alice out to eat is to see the lame jokes.

7 Likes

I’d better find a few more in that case!

2 Likes

Probably won’t have to look too hard…

2 Likes

I’ll have you know some of those jokes took me seco… errr… HOURS to find!!!

8 Likes

If you’d like, I can teach you to Google? :wink:

2 Likes