The Weighting Game - WIP

Last pic of Janet and Alice took ages to render, but they’re finally up :slight_smile:

And just out of interest, here’s one the test pics of the G3 to G8 Janet conversion. Took a while, but looks pretty close, I think!

16 Likes

Ko-Fi supporter here. The hype has landed, and boy is it worth it. Janet becomes huge. There is also a image of Lacy where she has a good and proper belly with the tits and ass to match. I hope that these are just appetizers of what the women in the Mc’s life will become.

11 Likes

You really need to see them! Amazing!

2 Likes

Hehe I like the way Janet turned out in the ‘future’ image too :wink:

Just to be clear - none of those images are from the game. Anything spoilery will be clearly labelled.

They’re very useful, IMO. Mainly as a way of funding for the game, but also as experiments to see just how large I can push the models without them looking bloody awful.

16 Likes

it’s sad every time. How do I make her happy?

The mood indicator is very much work in progress and really only a very general guide in this version of the game.

If you want to make her happy, do what you’d do with a real girl. Pay her compliments, don’t make her pay when you ask her out on dates, don’t tease her too much about her weight (especially early on), reassure her when she’s asking if she needs to lose weight, etc…

3 Likes

Hey so quick question since I’m new . How do the update/versions work . Like would the version I’ve downloaded update once it’s made or would I have to download the new updated version.

No, it won’t update.

It’s highly unlikely there will be any more public versions before the game is finished, due to it being constantly pirated.

1 Like

Earlier this week I was going over my patreon billing history trying to find artists I’d forgotten about. Your deleted/generic (it shows up a bit weird since it doesn’t exist anymore) account filled up 2021. I didn’t support every single month because I hate rebilling (hulu has been robbing me for eons apparently). I loved dropping 5$ for an update to a great game, it’s a shame piracy ruined it.

2 Likes

The next public update will likely be the release of the game (it’s going to be whenever @tiggertoo finishes the game and that won’t be this year and who is to say how development goes into next year.) The release of the game was always planned and stated to be a paid product.

Most/any game on the site is likely to not have a system in place to patch a game with a new update releases. So most people update the first post when an update is available and you need to download the next version.

That being said it will likely be tiggertoo updating the post with a link to a paid version on whichever site(s) are planned to host the game. (I would expect itch but by that time it might be able to be hosted here with the planned site updates.)

1 Like

Sucks it won’t be free ngl to download but understandable, I don’t think I’ll be able to pay for it cuz i dont make a lot of money nd stuff

You’ve got some time yet before it’s finished - start a “The Weighting Game” fund (in an old empty biscuit tin - I’m sure Alice would approve) so you’ll have the finances when it’s eventually ready.

5 Likes

@namad yeah, the pirates do love to spoil a party. Most of them don’t care if they cause a game to be cancelled as long as they get the latest verion for free.

@dingotush Perhaps a cake tin would be more appropriate… or a pizza box :stuck_out_tongue:

@shadowfreak I did originally intend the game to be free. But that was when I envisaged it as a simple VN that would only take a few weeks or so to finish. Fast forward to now and I’ve sunk getting on for 3,000 hours into the thing and I dread to think how much money. So the finished version definiitely won’t be free.

And yes, it’s going to be a fair while yet before the game is ready. Being able to go at my own pace is a two-edged sword. On the one hand, it’s great to be able to take a week or two off if I don’t feel like working on it, but on the other, not having to hit deadlines means I have time to add stuff I never thought I’d have time for. And revisit stuff that I wasn’t that happy with originally - I’m currently toying with remodelling one of the existing girls (Not Alice!) to get her looking a bit better, so may well end up redoing all the images that she’s in :stuck_out_tongue: All of which adds to the development time…

6 Likes

Sadly I won’t I am on disability they give me like not enough to even move out of my own folks place. Not to mention other stuff I have to pay for like food and nd if I want anything. So unfortunately I won’t be able to buy the finished game at all. And if my mom found out I was buying game that involves this stuff she would legitimately lecture me cuz my folks are very strict Christian’s and I’m over the age for drinking and they do this stuff to me just cuz I live with them and other stuff.

Well, once the game is eventually finished, I’ll be giving away a few copies on here (I’d never have got beyond the initial pre-alpha demo without the support and encouragement of so many people on this site!). It’ll be up to the mods how they’re distributed, but maybe you’ll be one of the lucky ones :slight_smile:

8 Likes

sad to hear that there will be no more public versions, just want to let you know that I really enjoyed the Demo and will try to go to kofi from time to time if I have money over and ko fi accepts paypal, another question on that topic, once it is full release, where will i be able to get it? for example itch and ko-fi?

That’s cool and glad for the supporters helping out nd stuff, Ngl I wish I could of supported with money but like I said about being on disability nd stuff pays not much at all, but I am enjoying playing the last version over and over ngl it keeps me entertained while I play through elden ring.

1 Like

@Sekeis nothing’s set in stone yet, but I’d imagine Itch and Steam. Possibly Ko-Fi as well, and on here if the site supports game hosting by then.

@shadowfreak I need to get Elden Ring. Heard it’s amazing! And the game will definitely cost a lot less than that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Elden ring is fun but frustrating like the banished knight set for armor is extremely annoying to try to get so don’t try for that and also runes leveling up on it I recommend getting endurance, and vigor otherwise health will deplete fast in elden ring

1 Like

Haha i have a miracle solution for you TT when your game is finished, try to make a crowd funding there is a free one named Hello Asso but you may be able to find other website as well.
When your game is finished, you put the total cost of your game, and when we manage to cover all the cost, and then when all of your cost are covered, you can upload the full game.
Crowfunding is a good a way to fund projects.
And by the way in a same while people who want to give you 1000ttmoney can do it if they want!

1 Like