The Weighting Game - WIP

Hannah looking amazing! Though she’s not really my favourite, but looking like that… maybe!

1 Like

The original railroad tycoon had a system where you had to recognize certain locomotives, not that dissimilar to modern capachas imo. The more things change.

1 Like

I must be one of the few people who’s never played railroad tycoon (probaby because my brother was a ridiculously overkeen train spotter and I grew up loathing trains in general :stuck_out_tongue: ).

3 Likes

Oops…

Spot the ‘deliberate’ mistake!

(slight spoiler, so blurred for those who don’t like such things).

12 Likes

I guess even vampires have to deal with male pattern baldness… It’s a good looking wig, though.

8 Likes

Nice picture. So cute pose… Can I use it as background on my desktop/monitor?

In reality I used already one of images of Hannah (I’m her Fan) from Ko-fi, but I feel, that I should ask you…

1 Like

@HellaGunz

Nice idea! It’s not a glitch, it’s part of the game!!!

changes game title to ‘The Weighting Game - Nosferatu edition’

@mdy73 Fine by me!

3 Likes

aah its an vampire jk well that ain’t good mistakes happen

It was a wig all along!

2 Likes

how do I get the good ending without breaking up with alice after they separate at what i believe to be the end there is no way to get her back unless there is and i dont know. any tips wold help immensely.

First off, welcome @humanperson812. There is no “ending” as the game is a WIP, but you are far from the end of content. When you do hit the end of the content you will see a “to be continued” screen at the end. You have a lot of game left still. The breakup event has three outcomes.

• The most common and expected is a scripted temporary break up. After meeting Alice’s sister and Alice asking you if you’re a feeder. Depending on how high your romance score is with Alice (an invisible variable that the player cannot track) you may enter into the temporary break up where you spend about a week not being able to call or talk to Alice. After which an event takes place that you two get back together.

• You can skip the breakup all together if your romance score is really high. This is not expected or normal for first time players and is more likely to happen if you know what you are doing or how to treat/act with Alice. All that happens here is different dialogue and skipping the week apart. You don’t have any real benefit to making this happen outside of the difference. (Canonically the normal path for the story would be with the breakup anyway)

• The last is game over screen break up. This happens when your romance score is too low to get one of the other two outcomes. This normally happens from teasing Alice too early or having her pay for things which can drop your romance score the easiest.

The way to get past the event is to have high enough romance score when the event triggers. So, the most common things that lower romance score are teasing Alice about her weight too early in the game. And letting Alice pay for things (going out with no money or negative money). These will trigger negative romance score hits.

The easiest way to raise romance score is going on the fancy restaurant date on the weekend. Sharing your pastry with Alice. Going along with her choice for the movies and telling her she looks better than before. Cooking dinner for Alice when she is not too full at the MC’s house (you can see this when she says the line about her mom). During the slushy movie telling her you prefer her to the heroine on screen. This list does not include all ways to increase or decrease romance score but should give you an idea on how to recover from the game over screen.

General rule to follow is to be nice and caring to Alice. Teasing her is fine more towards when this event happens and definitely after. In my opinion it should be obvious from the dialogue if she is okay with the teasing or not but best to stay away from it if you are unsure until after the breakup event. Reloading a save that is probably up to a couple weeks earlier should allow you to target things that raise romance score enough to get out of the game over screen. If not, worse case you might need to start over.

While I try to not spoil people’s experience with a game that I’m a big fan of. If you are still having issues and need a way to get past it, let me know. I can give you a few save files that are right at the breakup event.

5 Likes

Just finished my first play through with the game and I’m super in love with the content of it! The story is really sweet and has a lot of replay value (in which I’m working through my second play through now lol) But in all it was really nice and looking forward to any new updates we might get and I’ll definitely pay for it when it comes to full release. I really like the slow build up and really do enjoy the slow burn and the more realistic aspect of the game which is in my opinion more desirable. Looking forward to the coming months!

4 Likes

i really don’t feel like starting again due to it taking an eternity so a save file would be appreciated

actually nevermind i might be getting some where i read what you said about alice and MC spending a week apart and trying that. iw ill let you know if i want a save file.

1 Like

does alice ever get to or go above 190lbs? i fell like ive been doing the same thing over and over again and cannot manage to trigger the event where she goes into the bathroom to weigh herself she either wants to go out to eat or the instantly move to the couch and watch a movie. unless i’ve truly made it to the end of this version of the game. and even when i’ve managed to get Alice to accept her weight and based on her dialogue she seems to be on board with not trying to losing weight but she still goes to the gym every once in awhile. is this intentional to be an annoyance to the player or a bug? perhaps it just hasn’t been updated so when you get far enough with alice’s weight it will stop happening. im sorry if im being annyoing i just figured i would mention things about the game that seem odd or out of place.

1 Like

You have quite alot more of the game to go, just keep filling her with food hehe

Yeah she’ll keep going to the Gym but it’ll happen less and less as she gains weight.

4 Likes

You have over half the game still left. Alice will always still go to the gym in the current version of the game. She just had an event that indicated to you she needs to watch what she eats and not gain anymore weight. However, when she’s happy she eats and when she eats she gains weight. She has never indicated she is trying to gain weight so she feels insecure and upset after a period of time about her new weight. But the MC makes her feel good about herself and she accepts parts of it and things change and flow with the story.

As I said when you hit the end of content you will know with a to be continued screen. You are far from that. The game is not an instant weight gain story and is more slow burn with a realistic take on a girlfriend that is not into a fetish and isn’t okay with weight gain instantaneous like in games that try to give you instant fetish gratification. A lot changes from where you are until the end of the 0.7.

Another way to make sure you are not “missing” anything is to have hints turned on. There are a few events and things that trigger only by going to certain locations at times in the story. And hints will mark a green arrow on a location you need to go in order to advance the story. But if you keep playing you will get past we’re you are.

2 Likes

To add on to what Krodmandoon said, some triggers only happen at certain times. If you’re saying that every time you invite her over she goes straight to the couch without even eating dinner, then I’m thinking you might be inviting her over too early in the day. Try to wait until around 8pm or so before inviting her to your place for dinner since I believe there are different “house date” scenes depending on whether it’s near a standard mealtime or not.

I’ll also add that playing with hints on is highly recommended as there are some events in the story that can be easy to miss even if you’re looking out for them.

3 Likes

While what you’re saying is correct, Alice won’t have dinner if you invite her over too early or late to the MC’s house. I think what @humanperson812 was indicating is Alice isn’t going to the bathroom so that her weight can be checked out by the MC. Adding to the fact that thought there might be a bug or issue.

If Alice hasn’t gained weight or enough/ mixed with the rng of going over to Alice place (and fancy dinners on the weekend). You can and will have times you don’t see the scale scene for a bit. This will also happen if Alices weight is ever limited or locked due to waiting for a story event to be triggered or requirements met.

1 Like

what about the side characters such as hannah or sarah arent you able to form relations with them?. and i dont know what times they are at their specific locations

1 Like