The Weighting Game - WIP

Nothing is hidden in the game. If you have hints turned on a green arrow let’s you know when a certain place or action is required to progress but outside of that progression is tied to Alice’s weight. Doing events with food will raise her weight over time. Alice will always go to the gym for the entire play through. You can make sure your still “progressing” when you invite Alice over for dinner during 17:00+ hours and as she puts on weight there will be a scene where she weighs herself in the bathroom.

The game has scenes that repeat by design.

Amount of days are irrelevant they have no bearing on gameplay.

2 Likes

even so i still ask because i really can’t take this scene of her being bad at the gym or the scene at work where alice says ‘‘hey handsome’’ haha, what i mean now is, like, just so i get an idea of progression since the creator said i need to help hannah, what and where is the next interaction with hannah after coffee and the scene where you look at her ass in the gym?

2 Likes

I mean more, how many in-game days has the problem lasted. I think it has something to do with Alice’s confidence.

2 Likes

I think the Hannah part spoken about is later for you I think tiggertoo might of made a mistake from the description of where you were. If hints are turned on you won’t miss any part you need to progress I promise you. I would say the problem here is you need to be doing content and feeding Alice. Her weight is what is going to progress the game is the majority of situations. To me it just sounds like she isn’t heavy enough for anything else to happen. What is her current weight at? And have you seen any weight stages aside from the one she starts in?

2 Likes

well, that’s some progress i think, butt is it the most fat she is to me, in day 88

3 Likes

from hannah i only have the firts pic btw

2 Likes

Keeping taking her to out to eat keeping inviting her over for dinner. Do actives most of them have food you will progress depending on her weight. When it’s not related to her weight the hint system will let you know. Most times it’s just going to a place that a scene needs to play. There’s no fishing for scenes or things that are hidden with the hint system turned on.

2 Likes

ok, i think it will work, later i come here and tell

3 Likes

Yeah you are super early in game you have ALOT of game to go. Have fun let me know if you run into issues.

3 Likes

@flopp Yes, sorry, you weren’t as far into the game as I thought you were. As I said before, it’s a very slow-paced game, especially at the beginning when Alice is most resistant to gettting any bigger.

When you take her for food (or invite her to your place and cook her dinner), does she talk about losing weight or dieting? If she’s on a diet, you need to get her to change her mind (can be done at the gym or when you cook her dinner at your place). While she’s dieting, progress will be much much slower.

@Krodmandoon and @DrPepper thanks for helping out while I was asleep!

3 Likes

In what I have tried, if you tease her a lot, she stops gaining weight, I recommend that you do not tease her too much, when Alice is happy or “okay” she will gain weight, but if she is sad it will be very difficult.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve personally made Alice intentionally sad in this way so I can’t say how correct that is but teasing Alice early game is generally something you want to avoid or do in moderation anyway. As it is can/will lead to the games only game over if done too much.

When Alice is unhappy she generally is going to go to the gym more often. So in that case she is working against you, making it harder for progression but you can still easily over come this.

2 Likes

Teasing Alice doesn’t directly stop her gaining weight. But the happier she is, the less inclined she’ll be to want to go to the gym and/or go on a diet…

3 Likes

so… hi again, i’m in a part where i can’t invite alice to anything, she only shows up when i go to work, is this normal?

1 Like

Is the “call Alice” button gone?

1 Like

yep, and i’m going out with becca and hannah

1 Like

Okay without me trying to spoil anything you haven’t had Alice’s sister visit the MC and Alice yet have you? It will be an event that ends with Alice asking the player a question that you have three choices that can picked, the result of the event is unmistakable (you will know what I am talking about if you have hit this).

If this doesn’t sound familiar to you then you have hit the call Alice button missing bug. Where her button disappears and is not intended.

2 Likes

there is no way to click on anything in the area where it is without the button to call her, and I haven’t had this event yet, but I saw progress with becca and hannah quit smoking, so I’m progressing, but alice only in the park and in the gym about 30 days into the game

yes, im in windows 10 I can’t give you a reply in direct because I reached the daily limit

3 Likes

It’s for sure the bug. I’ll private message you to try to get you on track give me a minute.

1 Like

I think I just figured out why alice’s favorite food is pizza!

I can’t find these on the asset store anywhere. But there’s a dozen or more choices of prop packs with pizza boxes in them :smiley:

1 Like