The Weighting Game - WIP

Hey actually i am christian too, but the richness of christianism is that you are Free of your choices. Even bad ones… I am not very proud of my addiction to this game, and i check this forum almost every day, i really think i should come here less often…
Your parents are certainly strict, but they want the best for you…
I am now dating i girl that i love very much, and i am wondering about quitting this forum after TT’s full game… But will i be able to do it?
Maybe not… I pray…
And for sure fatening a girl in real life like You would do it in the game is absolutely horrible… You will certainly destroy the girl’s freedom… Only the thougt of this is scarring me…
Hope i will not try in real life…
And i defenitly dont want to end up my life alone playing a fetish game…

As long as you don’t let these games take over your life you should be fine and pray nd stuff. I don’t feel any shame for this though cuz this game is fun and it’s merely just a game to me i wouldnt im real life feed a girl unless she asked me to do to so. Fattening a girl I don’t see it as that I see it as helping them if they want it, hence why feedees exist and feeders. As for me also why I don’t have to worry is cuz I don’t got a girlfriend been single for years before I was on here.

As for my parents nah they don’t like plus size they are completely against and fat shame people making side comments and stuff over a person being fat and stuff. They have like no compassion for a person being comfortable as a plus size person. They aren’t the best to really talk to about dating because of I am a person who loves plus size girls preferably.

2 Likes

I don’t get this from this game at all. All the PC ever shows Alice is support, love and acceptance. Sure he has his preferences, we all do, but Alice is never forced to do anything against her will. She chooses a different way of life for herself, “runs” with it, and is happier for it. I actually think it’s really sweet and touching and it’s why I like this game so much. It’s a story of two people in love with each other first and foremost.

The alternative, where Alice would be criticised for her weight and/or left unhappy (irrespective of what games she might choose to play on her own) is the worse outcome. That doesn’t embody the values of love, compassion or respect at all. Quite the opposite.

9 Likes

I agree! I’m Christian too, and happy that they love each other! I do encourage my wife of course, but she’s happy with that. Around 250 lbs… Enjoy your preferences and go with them. Don’t give up or you may not be completely happy. I chose a big girl and have never regretted it!

4 Likes

I have the room! Couple of terrabites on the HD and maximum memory - forget how much…

1 Like

@Krodmandoon Deserves onna those copies, hands down.

And as always, thank you for continuing work on this. Can’t wait for the full version.
Now, pricing is way too soon at this point. That said, I default to a 1$/Hr system; If I’m dumping 60 bucks into a game I want 60 hours of gameplay or a damn good experience. (Like “Return of the Obra Dinn.” Games worth 60, but its only like 20 on steam)
This game ticks both boxes, so I’d be happy to pay full price. If anything, it would still be a deal XD

Also sorry if this post seems weird, I was away for like, 3 months, and had to catch up on many replies

3 Likes

I suppose I’m technically a Christian too - even if I wouldn’t dream of going to church apart from weddings, funerals, etc. Perhaps I should introduce a chubby female cleric who can’t stop drinking the communion wine and binging on sacrificial wafers (smothered in peanut butter)?

@Demimonde4_Archives yeah, I’ve decided nothing on pricing yet, but it’ll definitely be a lot cheaper than $60.

12 Likes

Haven’t you heard?

Geraldine: They’ve come up with a new low-fat communion wafer. It’s called “I can’t believe it’s not Jesus”

Okay, so maybe I’m showing my age and nationality, but that’s where my mind went.

2 Likes

Haha, I had to google that!

I’m English, but never found Vicar of Dibley particularly funny, so haven’t seen most of the eiposdes.

1 Like

there’s something random I wanted to ask if your character exercises enough will he be able to win the race when alice’s sister come’s over

2 Likes

The only thing working out currently changes is dialogue that Alice has to the MC in few places. And how long the MC can lift Alice off the couch as her weight increases. Janet is a fitness nut and runs 10ks so I don’t think it’s likely the MC who would rather be out doing stuff and in the bar is going to beat her (atleast at that point in the game, I’m sure the future might be different :laughing:.)

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the info and I hope cause the MC will have to go to gym a lot if he wants to even lift Alice one 1 inch of the ground :joy:

2 Likes

@Krodmandoon is right (what a surprise :stuck_out_tongue: ). Janet is very fit, a member of a running club and thinks nothing of a quick 5K run before lunch. The MC, whilst relatively in shape, isn’t anything like as athletic!

Plus, I think Alice would be a little upset if he abandoned her on the run. She’s embarassed enough about how out of shape she is without the MC showing her up as well as Janet…

4 Likes

No, I don’t think so. By all means have a chubby female cleric, but let her respect the sacraments!

Hehe don’t worry. I’m not going to drag religious characters, chubby or not, into the game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So not trying to pry, or not sure if asked before, but with the rent system will there be consequences with going into the negatives with money? and I’m not sure if I’m crazy but I swear that as you progress in the game the amount needed each week for rent increased at certain points in the story

2 Likes

It does increase and Alice’s size increases. The consequences now are that If you go into the negative you don’t have money to take Alice places or you need her to pay(which is already not a thing you want her to do very often if at all).

But specific consequences for not having rent money and going into the negative from it don’t exist outside of what I mentioned currently.

In my opinion I don’t see how you introduce something that is a punishment for that without doing a game over in that scenario. You could introduce a landlord since the MC has to pay weekly rent that there are negatives there. But the system in place already punishes you for not having money and is designed to require more money as the game advances to make sure you still need to work while playing through the game. (And since the game rewards you with pay raises for working as you progress it should be generally easy to keep on top of rent as you play)

2 Likes

Homeless MC as part of the story when?

4 Likes

Yeah that or jail time where my first thoughts. It doesn’t make sense or are realistic narratively. Moving in with Alice is an option that doesn’t seem like a punishment though :smirk:. So introducing a character to show up and warn you landlord, person from the bank, etc and eventually ends with a game over seems likely. But I think hard game overs are something @tiggertoo is looking to avoid in the future.

Kind of feels like it doesn’t need to happen but the most simple thing is probably just putting in some kind of dialogue and flag that makes the MC not go and do things outside of work until they are in positive currency. But the new 0.7 Alice paying for things mechanic basically does this by trying to inform the player to not be in negative currency. And will end badly for the player if abused.

1 Like

Yep, the rent goes up as Alice gets bigger to reflect the extra cost of all the food that you buy her :wink:

There are negative elements to not having enough money. They’re work in progress though. The finished game should make it clearer what’ll happen if you keep running out of cash.

I’m still undecided about the current game over (although there wil ldefinitely be at least one other game over in the final game).

Oh and jail time? Definitely not… at least… not for simply running a bit short of cash…

@WankA12 The Weighting Game: Homeless Edition?

6 Likes