The Weighting Game - WIP

hey if you need a hand with discord related issues i can help! i currently host and admin a fair few discord servers so i know all the ins and outs of discord, like if you wanted to use bots to automate or just general help with setup i can lend a hand.

(been following the game for a while never really thought about creating an account until now :P)

2 Likes

Certainly eager to hear about the test version and hope that I’ll be able to see just what new content you’ve got in store

1 Like

:laughing:hope can help you!and I’m looking forward to play the test version

1 Like

To those chosen for testing I hope yall have fun and tiggertoo a fun time making the game. :clap:

3 Likes

I would also be very interested in helping out with the test version whenever that time comes.

Anyways, I have another semi-frequent lore question for you, Tigger.

This may have been asked and answered before, but do you have an established age for each character?

1 Like

I would be interested in testing also! Played the current version to death and excited in the potential of the finished project

2 Likes

Ko-Fi supporter here. The spoilers I have seen make me wish the best of luck to the playtesters. It seems like a lot has been changed on the backend. Many new scenes no doubt exist. Also, several models were upgraded to the latest thing Tigger can afford.

2 Likes

Woah, loads of new posts on here the last few days!

I appreciate all the offers to help test, but there really is no point in volunteering until the next version is ready. When it is, I’ll make it clear I’m looking for testers, probably in a new thread to avoid cluttering this one up any more :stuck_out_tongue:

@MD4234 I’d definitely be interested in some help a little nearer the time! I’ve set up (I think :stuck_out_tongue: ) a discord channel, but that’s as far as I’ve got.

@Borabora They’re all under 18 :stuck_out_tongue: Okay, that’s obviously not the case before anyone starts worrying :slight_smile: . I haven’t established exact ages for the characters, but most of them are early to mid-twenties, with the exception of Janet who’s closer to thirty and Joel, who’s of a similar age.

One day, I’ll get around to doing an AMA type thing and get the characters to answer the questions. Might be fun!

@WankA12 I’m torn between shoehorning new stuff in and getting the next version ready. Not sure about several models being upgraded - most are already Genesis 8, but it’s no secret that Janet is also now G8 as well. That said, a couple of the models (so far - I may tweak others at some point) have been revamped. One majorly (hair and body), and one minorly (just the hair).

9 Likes

Is March 2021 a long time?

1 Like

started playing this at the start of the year, and realised its easily the best game on here by a mile. looking forward to the full release in a few years.

4 Likes

@appleandbanna111 Yes it is.

@D_T_S_X Definitely not the best game on here, but hopefully the best in this thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now I’m curious what is your favorite game around these parts?

3 Likes

SHOEHORN! SHOEHORN! SHOEHORN! :wink: :wink:
Would love more content.

2 Likes

@XAngeloidX Haha, I’m not going to name names. It’ll look as though I’m fishing for people to say, ‘Hey, your game is way better than (insert other game name here)’, but there are definitely better games than mine on here!

@WankA12 Okay… new ETA for the next version is now October…2029 :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Who wants a random image?

Not a game spoiler - just an outtake from a series of images that I posted over on the Ko-fi page a few days ago.

30 Likes

ufff hannah its definetly my fav

7 Likes

A beautiful big belly!

2 Likes

Hannah is so gorgeous… Thank you very much…

2 Likes

So I just finished my second playthrough; and your game is incredible. The first time I got hard broken up with and it ended ended (apparently I was a dick?) But the second time I got every fantastic mid-ending with the side characters and got up to 355lbs, which is incredible. The game certainly has a learning curve if you haven’t played similar games before/have bad reading comprehension and don’t understand meta mechanics like “greed” intuitively, but after reading posts on here I got a lot better.

Long story short, this game is a work of art. And to say it’s the best weight game I’ve ever played is not a hard sell; it beats out everything else by a large margin. Characters and excellent, writing is great, and the pacing is chef’s kiss. Not making it creepy or overly manipulative is a huge win, IMHO, and a deft decision to boot. Incredible job.

…I need more. So much more.

7 Likes

Not sure what I can say to that, except thank you!

And there will definitely be a lot more… :wink:

9 Likes