The Weighting Game - WIP

true some people never know if the dont do it

1 Like

@Schattenjaeger I would answer, but I didn’t bother reading your post…

And now, another in the occasional ‘I love the quirks of Daz studio’ series:-

As some of you know, I’m rejigging some of the characters, which means a lot of scene rerenders. Came to do this scene, loaded the character in and… spot the blocky trousers! They were fine before Daz studio updated itself to allow us the pleasure of using hugely overpriced Genesis 9 models :stuck_out_tongue:

(character blurred out above the waist so as not to spoil things for those who don’t want to see her slightly new look)

10 Likes

it’s evolving just backwards

Jokes aside, that must take a looong ass time to do, hopefully you don’t find any problems in the future while doing that

13 Likes

Haha, I was thinking more along the lines of…

But Lara works too :slight_smile:

Fortunately, I haven’t had the problem happen with any other items of clothing… yet!

8 Likes

The character’s just come back from a Minecraft convention after dressing up as a… grey character

2 Likes

This looks like one of those high-fashion items you see at runway shows :joy:

2 Likes

Sarah’s looking “chunky”

2 Likes

You meant to say blocky, that damn autocorrect, I got you though.

4 Likes

This makes me think. We level up our physique in the game, we alter the physical and mental states of other people… but we don’t have any tracker of empathy or of our understanding the way Alice (or any other NPC) thinks. I think it would make a lot of sense to make phonecalls with Alice an unreliable source of information that improves as your ability to ‘get’ how they think increases.

Especially since phonecalls don’t have any visual cues. Your ability to read between the lines is more limited than meeting in-person.

2 Likes

Yuffie is best girl. I do like her a bit more than Tifa and Aerith

1 Like

I guess that image gives new meaning to the phrase ‘porky pixels’ :stuck_out_tongue:

And I like Yuffie too :slight_smile: Another couple of hundred pounds and I’d like her even more…

1 Like

Incredible work, Alice is a lovely girl, I really liked how you are telling this story

2 Likes

Thanks! Still working away on it. Another couple of hundred lines of story written tonight :slight_smile:

12 Likes

you are da GOAT!!!

Yeah, people do say I’m a bit ‘gruff’ at times.

Badum-tish!

Tumbleweed…

Thank you, thank you, I’m here all week.

5 Likes

@tiggertoo is there any guide for the game ?

1 Like

I haven’t written one myself. Never saw much point in doing so, seeing as the game is nowhere near finished and I’m constantly tweaking stuff.

I seem to remember some semi-walkthroughs being posted much much earlier in the thread, but they were for older versions than the current 0.7 edition. That said, there’s a lot of helpful advice scattered through the thread. If you haven’t already done so, try using the search function.

If you’re still stuck, make sure you’ve got the help feature turned on. It’s not perfect as it was one of the last things to be added to 0.7, but it should give you some pointers.

1 Like

OK Billy! (Have to add more characters lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)

1 Like

How much time does it take to make alice gain weight and any helpful tips to do that ?

1 Like

She will gain weight from anything involving food. More events involving food per day will mean faster WG. Some events take more time than others as well. You can easily go out to eat 2-3 times a day plus inviting Alice over for dinner at the MC’s house after 17:00+ hrs and going to the bar afterwards. Sprinkle in some work a few times and grabbing a coffee for energy (to do more actions) and you will probably see faster results.

Managing money, plus time spent doing things with Alice will factor in to how long it takes for her to gain. You can check her progress by inviting her over to the MC’s house and investigating the sound. I personally like to see all the stuff I can and if you are going out and doing a decent amount of events a day you shouldn’t have an issue progressing normally.

1 Like