The Weighting Game - WIP

@Darlo1998 his is a great idea ^^

2 Likes

From what I gather there was no intention of a child being involved in the story just the pregnancy plot line.

Tiggertoo has made this game amazing so far and I’d be happy to play his creation as he envisions it rather than one designed by committee.

3 Likes

Not trying to tell him what to do by any means - simply coming up with potential ideas.

I’m not implying that he would involve a child - but if main characters have a baby then the story would not flow naturally? Just a suggestion, he doesn’t have to listen :smiley:

2 Likes

There absolutely won’t be any focus on children, apart from possibly the odd remark about how’s the baby doing. And there definitely won’t be any on-screen images either. Perhaps a pram, so Alice can be seen gushing over the (unseen) baby, but that’ll be as far as it goes :slight_smile:

To everyone who’s suggested ideas for incorporating the pregnancy story into the plot, thank you. I don’t mind suggestions in the slightest. There have been some excellent ones in the past! I do read them all, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll use them.

12 Likes

could be done as a way to have the “happy ending” with a house and kids and maybe even a pool? :rofl:

2 Likes

Alice likes that idea! After all, she’s dropped a few hints to the MC that he should get a pool :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I know at one point you said you’d not take Alice to the point of immobility, but do you yourself have an ideal enpoint for her? Like SSBBW territory (400-500s) or more USSBBW range (600-800+)? I know there’s technical limitations as well probably, but as far as that goes you’re kinda on the forefront of quality fat 3D rendering anyway imo.

5 Likes

Yea If not completely immobile would definitely like to see allice struggle with some things due to her weight.

6 Likes

I can’t imagine she would get remotely in the range of having serious issues with her weight. Tigger has mentioned many times he wants the game to be very upbeat and not focus on those types of health issues.

3 Likes

Personally I want to see her get really big, like belly touching ground big, but ideally ignoring reality and letting her still be mobile.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure something like that has already appeared a few times in the game.

5 Likes

Just played through the entire game again after about a month and it was just as amazing as the first time :smiley: Can’t wait for more!

Id love to see:

*Rebecca gaining more - scenes
*New weight stages for Alice
*Less of Alice’s weight insecurity mid-game etc.

But honestly, this game is a masterpiece :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@The_Mold_Wizard Alice is already close to the your lower SSBBW threshold (she’s over 350 pounds by the end of v0.7). She hasn’t finished growing , but I haven’t yet decided just how big she’s going to get. Immobility is still very unlikely though. Partly because I’m not into that and partly because the models simply wouldn’t be able to handle it without a hell of a lot of tweaking, and even then, they’d look bloody awful from most angles.

@gamerca as @SkyNotMine correctly points out, there are already a few occurences of this in the game. Will there be more? Very probably!

@jcc309 Yep, still nothing serious, health wise. Far too much crap about that everywhere without me adding to it :slight_smile:

@nedyaj Sorry, but she won’t be getting that big for the reasons mentioned above.

Was just about hit 'reply when @h12222 's reply came up so… Very glad you enjoyed it (again!) There will definitely be more of most of what you asked for :wink:

11 Likes

Off topic - but does anyone know any similar style VNs that centre around pregnancy rather than WG?

5 Likes

Maybe not serious health issues but I would like to see more things like stuckage and Alice breaking things. Maybe they go on a vacation and she cant fit in the plane seatbelt or something. That would be kinda funny.

6 Likes

Well, if i were to make a suggestion on making a decision on ‘how big’, is to see how big you could feasibly make her model that’d be satisfactory for the purposes of use in the game.

6 Likes

I was wondering in the next update will we see the MC gain weight? In the latest we had some hint about that happening but nothing big.

2 Likes

@gamerca Yeah, stuckage is fun! I dated a feedee a while back - fairly long distance, so only got to see her now and then - and one of the things we enjoyed was seeing if she’d got big enough to get stuck in a fairly narrow doorway in my bathroom :slight_smile:

@Mandrit I’m experimenting all the time. I post a few of the results over on Patreon, and occasionally on here, which give some idea of how big the characters may get.

@Aeremis I’ve been asked that a few times and the answer is still no, I’m afraid, at least for the MC… :wink: Would take far too many additional renders to do something like that.

11 Likes

How the heck does one even find a girl that is in to this sort of thing. It’s been my dream to find one IRL

4 Likes

Did ya get to feed her? We need details :slight_smile:

2 Likes