(Thread deleted IV)

Did I download the wrong version or am I missing something? a 400 MB download for less than a minute of content? Why is the file size so big?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m interested to see where this project will be headed, but for a 400 MB download, I would’ve expected at least a little bit more content.

(This post was deleted.)

2 Likes

Ah, so all the default assets were shipped, despite not being used. That explains it.

idk how long exports take, but you could always export a test build with that option checked, and see if things worked that way.

1 Like

(This post was deleted.)

1 Like

huh is this in english or no

(This post was deleted.)

1 Like

ah thanks for letting me know

1 Like

i see the game has English text but mine is showing Spanish text is there something I’m missing

(This post was deleted.)

(This post was deleted.)

If you bought RPG-Maker over Steam, go to your Library, Right-Click your game, go to Properties and then Language, then change it. If not go to your install location and find a file called “Locale”, no file extension. If it’s not there just make one with a text editor and remove the file extension. The file itself should contain two letters, “en” for English.

1 Like

Anon had some tech support on Discord, and figured out the problem, as far as I can tell.

1 Like

(This post was deleted.)

3 Likes

(This post was deleted.)

3 Likes

ehm… how to open the game? :,D

1 Like

There seems to have been an issue with the export for this build?

There’s no game EXE.

2 Likes

Here’s the thing you should know about the polls you’re conducting and the things you’ll get input on: we’re all here because we like 'em big. Every answer we give will be given in the interest of going big. That post about how big the “small” succubus should be is a prime example–most voters just chose the biggest size available in each poll.

Take however much input you like, but you should realize that there’s not much point in asking us if we want the biggest size we can get, because we generally do. I think it may be more productive for you to instead decide what the biggest size you want is, and at what pace you want to introduce your desired NPC, enemy, and protagonist size increments to the player, because if you let us decide on the size increments, we’re gonna just pick all the biggest increments we can.

6 Likes

I disagree to an extent, there’s plenty of folks who prefer a smaller, more realistic size (personally I have a distaste for immobile and blob), although admittedly our vote tends to be spread around and we get drowned out by the folks that just care about having the biggest size possible

4 Likes

(This post was deleted.)

6 Likes

Thanks, newest version would appear to be correct:

1 Like