ツクールを触ってみた

Because Radberries are Rad

Also, I’ve found two bugs, first is when you have to gather poop for the gardening store’s quest, you can only get one of the two types, and it locks you in a endless request for the other type.

The other is one I got by side-stepping the other quest by abusing the bento box bug, after the cake shop’s opened it will keep taking you to it, repeating the scene even if you exit the building. I tried the go-home card, but as soon as I get out of the homestead, back into that loop

One of the reasons I decided not to mod the game was because it’s switch system is more complicated than I want to fix. Ironically I have a good deal experience fixing that stuff since my own game did much of the same thing.

But effectively people may experience massive game breaking bugs by just village ranking up at the wrong time. There quests and shops locked behind specific switches and if you move faster than expected you can totally miss it. The game creator, should they want to continue, will likely fix it when they do a second pass at the game.

I was wondering if there was a way to use something like a screen translator. I knew that there was a tool that can translate from Japanese but not the other way around. I also remember using a screen translator at some point but it doesn’t seem to like the font used in RPGM games.

1 Like

are there any actual translations yet because i suck at using machine translation

yeah, there’s a few of them that use some kind of google translate API without as much hassle/setup, but a lot of them bug out or just don’t work. The one I mentioned is by far the best I’ve seen (grabs the whole screen, no need to draw a box, can activate off controller hotkey). Occasionally it’ll think things in the game like fences etc are text but it usually doesn’t mess with the translation of the actual text. When it is a problem you can always whip out a phone with the google translate app and point it only at the desired text.

2 Likes

anyone have a translation link?