Total Conversion Belly Mod v1-1-0 (currently out!)

#####################################################################################
This is a still a very barebones mod. Do not complain about a lack of content. Content is coming.
#####################################################################################

Also This is not compatible with any other currently available mods. And I will not work to make them compatible.

You can find the dev blog discussing the features of this update here: Juxtaterrestrial's Total Belly Conversion Mod Devblog (v1-1-0 and earlier) - #78 by Juxtaterrestrial

This update adds

• More accurate weight loss

• Muscle gain and loss (make sure you’re eating if you want to gain muscle. you need material to build muscles)

• A gym in the suburbs where you can exercise

• A remake of the character descriptions. It’s less poetic but now includes muscles. It’s functional, and does not mention glistening abs or anything haha.

• Mobility system based on character’s strength (determined mathematically from muscles) expect wonkyness because I had to make up like half the math. Tell me if you find something especially weird

• There might be issues if you install this on an older install? I’d use a fresh install personally.

This is meant to work with version 0.985e of Fetishmaster. Get it here: Text hentai game Fetish Master: Download normal version

Patrons can get the download here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49474020

You can download the update here: Total Conversion Belly Mod by Juxtaterrestrial v1-1-0

Install by copying the mod’s game data folder into the main directory of the Fetishmaster install

Join my mailing list so i can alert you to about major game updates, story updates, and major project announcements: http://eepurl.com/hr8LHr

6 Likes

This is embarrassing - the download link is now in the OP. I added it but never actually hit submit. So. You can play it now!

1 Like

i have never modded before so i dont know how to copy the mod game data folder into the main directory of the game can you help me on that?

unzip the mod

right click the mod game data folder > copy

unzip the base game

go to the base game main folder(the folder which contain the gamedata folder

right click > paste

When a window pops up asking about file conflicts, select overwrite

The mod is installed.

1 Like

im copying it to the game data folder but it just make another gamedata folder inside of it

You need to copy the gamedata folder of the mod into the main folder of the game (which contains the gamedata folder). Not into the game’s gamedata folder.

oh ok now I understand, thank you for helping me out.