Tower of Heaven: Expansion RP server has 600 members!

New update is very cool and the mods are really cool too, can confirm- everyone should check out yo

2 Likes

First time ever making a post on this site. Holy hecc it’s nigh impossible to muster up a courage to make a post. Anyway…

Man, I remember Tower of Heaven. I remember popping in there before and just, had my fun there. Sure, I was an introvert then (and probably still is), but to see that place thriving… It actually makes me feel quite relieved that it didn’t die (like other servers I have been in).

I have momentarily joined this place. Rules (both General and the ToH specific) are… Fairly easy to comprehend, but, being a worrywart, I decided to leave and come back to the place once I’ve gotten somewhat “comfortable?” That’s probably not the right word to use, but I’m just trying to calm my already anxiety-riddled mind before joining.

Despite this, I am quite thrilled to get back into this server. I commend the folks that have worked tirelessly to keep the server alive and active.

3 Likes

Hello, it’s me again, with another update from ToH’s mod team!

Just wanted to mention that the desert-themed Floor 6 has finally opened, along with a couple attractions (such as The Caravan and its store, containing many waist-widening curiosities).
And with that, we revamped a bunch of floor descriptions + opened up The Tavern, which is a place where everyone can meet up and talk, even if their character is occupied!
(and also The Colosseum got patched up a bit)

There is also an upcoming server-wide event due to 800 server members, so stay tuned and May the Tower Grant You Fortune!

1 Like

were you part of ToH back in 2018 by any chance? the server got shut down but I booted it back up on 2020 with a revamp, and yea it’s been doing a lot better than I ever expected it to

where can I find the link? everywhere I look it says that it has expired

Apologies about that! Recently we had a big raid so we removed invites temporarily.

Here’s the working one!

2 Likes