Trying to find a game from a deleted deviantart

So I am looking for anyone with a download link for Raven Beach Time by Beabeally.

The deviation page is still accessible, but the link itself seems to have been dead for a while. Given the level of quality of their other games, you’re probably not missing much.

It’s no coincidence that the deactivation of the account (sometime between November 28 and December 3, from what I can pull up through Google caching) matches the timing of Belly-Elly/Selena launching a Patreon and announcing a game of her own, as she’s spent most of the last year trying to pretend she’s not the same artist. You could ask her, but she’ll likely just block you.

Hey, she’s just shut down here account entirely on DeviantArt. So does anyone else here have some of her old games they could share? (Perferably on MediaFire considering that Dropbox didn’t work the last time someone tried to send me one of her games) There are so many games I’ve seen or heard of from her that I never got to try and this seems like my last resort…