Tummy ASMR v1.0.1 [Content Update]

v1.0.2

Added 3 new sound groups: hungry, air pump, and bubbling (bubbling sound when doing both enema + air pump)

Added 2 new props: air pump and water hose

Fixed scaling issue

Itchio would pause the player if you change tabs, or switch to another program. To address this I compiled Linux and Windows builds that can keep playing even when you unfocus the game window. The Android build can’t play in the background yet though, I’m still figuring out how to enable the right permissions.

The link just takes me to the Itch.io main page, but the one at the top seems to work fine. Also, that version is 1.0.2, so I dunno what happened here.

Edit: Oh, I guess this forum’s auto formatting just added a link when it didn’t need to.

nah that was my mistype, I don’t have time to compile all 4 builds (web, windows, linux, android) just to correct the main menu version (it takes at least an hour).

Edit: I’m just gonna rename the update to 1.0.2

Really excited for new stuff, but I’m getting some weird harsh audio feedback when I try to play chips, drinking, and hungry belly all at high volume.

I think that is because the audio for html5 (made by Game Maker) is limited to only mp3 and ogg, not in their original quality and format (.wav). Also all of the clips were taken from freesound.org and recorded by hobbyists, hence they don’t have the best professional quality.