Uncreative title has appeared!

Hey all! I’ve been lurking around here for a few years and finally decided to make an account. I’ve always been really interested in building games but I’ve really only done VNs with a dash of RPG Maker in my lifetime. I’ve downloaded two or so other game makers so I’m pretty excited to work on new (male focused) weight gain games, but my computer is poo so they will simply be thoughts and drafts until I can buy a new one.
I do also draw male weight gain, and giant growth but my computer is (as stated) poo so I don’t draw as frequently as I used to. I might not be super active but I like to lurk and play games!

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here, I’m sure people will love to see someone working on some more male wg projects. Especially since there are so few :+1:

1 Like

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I cannot wait so see what stuff comes of ya- this site could use a bit more male focused stuff~

1 Like

You got that right sometimes even games that categorize male sometimes have no !ale weight gain in them, which also makes new male weight gain games kinda like the 1 in 4000 odds of finding a shiny Pokemon if not more rare

1 Like

Hey,
I love building games and Male focused stuff too.
Great to see more of us on here.

1 Like