Unfulfilling Isekai Simulator (formerly known as NPC Sim 2)

So I know I am late to this but for some reason, it won’t let me load the game with wine-staging. (I am on mac) Anyone know a way around?

man i can’t wait for the mutual gaining stuff to be added to the game there’s already so much good stuff in that game and that would be the icing on the cake lol.

The Goblin character is the mutual gain path just FYI if you haven’t done that.

yeah i know but last time i played the protag had no weight gain stages no nothing so it wasn’t finished basically

I suppose but Idk if just going by art is the best way to measure that. Especially since weight stages for the PC is probably their last priority since drawn weight stages of any kind take a lot of resources.

It’s more likely you’ll see it acknowledged by text.

3 Likes

You can check yourself in a mirror while on town, and you will get descriptions of your weight, if memory doesn’t fails me.

1 Like

oh yeah of course hence why i am looking forward to it rather than expecting it to be in the game RIGHT now stuff takes time and all that jazz

oh does it? i guess the PC’s weight just increases way slower compared to everyone else like the numbers in there stats.

i guess i’ll check it out then next time

I know this is a fairly random time to start praising a game out of nowhere but I just found this so bear with me, as it has definitely been one of the best experiences I had playing around with these sort of fetish games, with both the writting and art keeping me hooked, especially with the rare but really appreciated option of Male Weight Gain, Jackrabbit has already skyrocketed to my absolute favr, looking forward to more from you guys.

I actually played NPC Simulator back during Gain Jam and how it just jumps out of nowhere as you sink time into it gave me a lot of respect for the premise. The ladies were well handled and varied, and it was nice spending time and learning about each of them. They all played their subjects well and the way it almost matures in topic as you progress was an added interest. I was all for its gamey aspects and wasn’t really against the various elements of slowdown implemented, but, admittedly, the constant quippiness and almost breakneck energy got tiring. Having it slow down for the epilogues, allowing more time to spend with the cast, really brought the whole thing together nicely.

Anyways, the reason I was mentioning all that was because I immediately got similar vibes when I started UIS and the way you guys showed how well you could handle your topic alongside gameplay kept me going to when the game really really started coming together. And holy shit, you guys must have spent months writing all this. No idea how you managed spinning all this gold into RPG Maker, it must have been a serious drag! The beginning does throw you into the deep end with relationships (though it does a good job giving you snippets of everyone to keep you from drowning) and the steady progression hits well. The pace was reserved, but still consistent of some genuinely good quips and character interaction. I had chosen Amara and Lexi and was pretty shocked to find that their personalities melded pretty damn well with the content I love. I wasn’t aware of it at first lol, I thought you could change forage partners throughout the game and just chose characters who made a solid party. The Town content only really furthered this feeling. I’m not sure if there’s anything else that I missed? I did stop by the jail and went along with the Obviously Bad Idea for a bit.

I’m probably going to gear up and give another run soon to see how things change with the other party members, though it’s hard to beat Lexi’s route imo. I’m thrilled to see what you guys do next and I wish you luck as holy cow this stuff can be hard.

Finished a route with Rae and Alyna! I know it’s kind of early, but I kinda want to speculate a tad. All behind spoilers. First for Lexi, second for Rae.

Lexi is pretty constantly peeking behind the curtain, especially as we approach the end of the game, I’ve got a good feeling she’s prodding the cracks to see just what she can find out. After all, she pulls a cute “oops, shoelaces are untied” routine despite not having laces on her shoes, almost if she’s trying to see what would happen. And as her frequent discussions of mathematics are, she clearly is smarter than she lets on at times too. I am curious to what she’ll do in future chapters.

Likewise, I have this feeling that given how much Rae adores removing the pictures and narrative and just controlling the world, that she’s similar to Jackrabbit in that she’s hosting someone. Maybe Lady Fate herself, or someone else. I just get this feeling that she’s occupying the body of someone else in the game who wasn’t once like this. Like her route had a completely different feeling or that Rae herself is just bored of what the game has invented for her and is trying to dig into the fantasies and imageries of those who play on her route. A dig into a kind of infinite domain that she isn’t allowed, being in a world with set words and reactions - despite being a goddess who has control over a great portion of it.

But overall I’m probably reading too much into things lol.

Honestly Rae feels just like the Fae from most DnD depictions for me. Otherworldly and just kind of doing everything for her own weird goals. Her knowing the rules of the world as it were and being a walking 4th wall violator are also in line with that because the Fae and dimensional bs go hand and hand.

Fair! The Fair Folk are oddities in general. Dunno much about the DnD Fae so I couldn’t comment on them.

I love Rae and Lexis route

Oh, the game looks nice! I speak native Spanish and I speak Cantonese (Chinese), I can translate your game for free if you want so that it has more audience, would you give me permission? please uwu

1 Like

Hey! Does anyone know if the games creator has a patreon? i would love to support development!

Check the first post @mythical-chikin works with @Cj-x4.3 (the artist for the project).

And has linked cj’s Patreon. There is no official Patreon for the game as of yet.

Hi, I really liked the game, but I don’t know how to find the glasses. I already had 2 dates with Amara, one with Sarahy. I already fed the demon until she tells me to serve her. I don’t know how to change the day once you’re in town and I don’t know. What else am I missing, can you help me?
PS excuse my English if you don’t understand me but I don’t know how to speak it I’m using the translator

She’s gotten another one, boys

8 Likes

The glasses are not in the game. Rae is often sarcastic and teases both the player and other characters in game. Playing jokes and pranks it is just how her personality is. So this is one of those times.

It also sounds like you’re probably at the end of the content for the current version. After getting to town and going on a couple dates/events there is no further content.

2 Likes