Crushing Force - A fat fur fighting game

is it possible to add characters of your own?

it is possible to add other mugen characters in to this (Kazecat have done so on his youtube channel). I don’t know exactly how but it shouldn’t be to hard to find how to add more characters to mugen

okay i figured it out

Yes! Also I’m willing to cooperate with others if they wanna make this a fat fur fighting collaboration.

1 Like

Its definitely recommended to be playing on a controller. As well as turn the difficulty down in options if you’re a new comer.

I’ve redone Jumbo Elephant. His looks more up to date and while I was at it I went ahead and made him fatter and bigger too. Download links on the video but i’ll place them here too.

-Download-
(if you don’t know which is which just download bundle and run MUGEN.exe, Preferably with a controller.)

Bundle:

Characters Only:

6 Likes

Rapid Bunny is now playable!!! I’ve worked hard on this one and I hope y’all have fun with him. Thanks to SmexyMeowth for the voice work and thanks to Joaoppereira for the promotional art.

Downloads:
MUGEN Bundle: (Mugen engine with characters installed)

IKEMEN GO Bundle: (Ikemen engine with characters installed)

Characters Only: (Just Characters)

3 Likes

how do you use the charge feature on character such as Aroma?

You hold the stick back for a second and then flick it forward and hit the button and same for down to up charge inputs. You can also hold 1 (Backleft with the numpad positioning) to charge both at the same time the image below helps alot for learning some fighting game jargon.

Aroma is no longer a charge character. I thought I updated the novelist on her.

This is very helpful for others. Thank you for sharing.

Im wondering how one charges a direction, im quite new xD

you hold that button down for a little while to charge it (I don’t know the exact time). if you have to charge back for example you can also hold down or up, and it still counts as charging back

1 Like

this is a dumb question but uhh

how many characters have vore (or vore related) move(s)

As far as I can tell, only two at the moment: Lardo and Pastilla. Lardo in particular is pretty much the vore character in terms of his theme and fighting style, while Pastilla mainly just has a super that contains anal vore in particular.

Although, just note that the vore in both cases is on the quicker side in the interest of not bringing the fight to a halt - at least, that’s what I presume is the reason - compared to most “vore edits” out there, but still there all the same!

2 Likes

I did intentionally make the vore attacks quick to avoid being obnoxious like a lot of edits that I have seen. And to keep the time the player is actually playing high. I’m glad you noticed.

3 Likes

To be fair, I’ve been playing MUGEN (along with many other fighting games) for several years now, and started to pick up on design philosophies along the way as a result, especially when I open the characters up in Fighter Factory to get a better look at what makes up a fighter.

Your characters have made it very clear that no matter what kind of theme you’re going for, you want them to be fighters first and foremost, with the quicker vore moves being but an aspect of that design. So with that in mind, I have nothing but respect and appreciation for your MUGEN works and look forward to your future characters, along with what other themes you’ll touch up on through them!

2 Likes

Akai R. Panda Release!!

Brand new character with a bunch of updates to my older characters. Check it out.

4 Likes

Already starting to like this character. I have been learning a few tricks with him to defeat Falchion22’s Street Fighter 1 characters, but I am starting to think about setting up MUGEN on my phone before making a video with Akai VS Street Fightet 1.

BTW, is Crushing Force the official title of the game now?

Yep, “Crushing Force” will be our title. I’m glad you are liking him.

2 Likes