Updates

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: I’ll check them out and see what happened. Try to download the game again in a day or two if you’re still interested in playing. Hopefully it’ll be fixed by then!

I apologize about the inconvenience.

Anonynn.

1 Like

Thanks a bundle, but the links are still missing in Mega.

-Marie

OH! My apologies! I’ve been clicking the wrong link the whole time.

1 Like

hey this may sound random but you can mate creature like werewolf or dragons?

Hahah no worries! I was confused because I checked them and they were working fine xD Glad everything was figured out :slight_smile: If you need any more help or if you have questions let me know.

Anonynn

1 Like

Hmm, there will be werewolves and such that you can run into that can mate and breed you and vice versa. Dragons probably not because most dragons are massive in the game’s world and very rare to run into in the south (where the game takes place). If I can I would like one of the player’s companions to be a werewolf too.

Anonynn

1 Like

why did you delete the blog on blogspot.com?

I accidentally replied in private, I think xD

I mentioned back in November that the blogspot was going to be deleted because it was super outdated and I never liked writing in it because it had severe formatting issues.

www.txtams.com is the new website I created for the game and the studio itself. It’s also linked directly to Patreon and my twitter for the game. :slight_smile:

Anonynn

You might want to update the main post with that link then.

Done! Thanks for the reminder :smiley:

Anonynn