Milk Mod v0.35 - breast/udder interactions for sex and feeding. (Jan. 2019)

Overhauling the whole topic here. Original post was big and long and outdated and missing changelogs from before the forum crash.

What this mod does:

• Allows proxies to drink from partner’s udders/breasts during sex events
  • Allows proxies to feed their partners from their udders/breasts during feeding events (requires Dohavocom/Juxtaterrestrial’s belly mod)
  • Adds an udder scanner (now with stolen images) alongside the breast scanner.
  • Adds an item to the outskirts item shop to stop lactation immediately
  • Adds an option for breast reduction surgery at the hospital’s treatment center once conditions have been met (basically, just walk around town for a while with E-cup or larger breasts)

Please read the installation instructions carefully - this should be compatible with any other mods, but there are some differences in installation depending on if you’re running 0.985e or some version of 0.99, and whether or not you’re using Maternal-Reads’ mod on 0.985e. Failure to read the instructions will result in bad things happening, and that’s your own fault.

Current version: Milk Mod 0.35
Password: fmaster

Original post (outdated)

This is something I wrote sometime last Christmas and never really followed up on. Being stuck on a tablet when I wrote it, I severely half-assed the code on top of never actually looking at what the proper implementation should’ve been. I’m still planning on updating it, but given that it’s been a year and the most I’ve done is clean it up so that I’m not directly editing proper event files I figured I’d upload now and update if I ever did anything. If anyone finds it useful, feel free to use or adapt it, but it’s very basic stuff.

What it adds:

• If your partner isn’t lactating (or they’ve have been sucked dry), allows for suckling teats during sex
    -If they are lactating (and have milk at interaction time), allows proxy to drink directly from partner’s breasts/udder
    –In either 0.5l, 2l, or 5l amounts, until full (if stomach space < partner’s available milk), or until empty (if stomach space > partner’s milk)
    -Current version offers an optional addition for Dohavocom’s feeding system (his mod is a requirement, obviously), currently only in 1l amounts.

What’s wrong with it:
-Doesn’t update proxy stomach size in real time Fixed in 0.2
-Sex events calculate arousal/shame based on breast licking skill (honestly I might just leave it this way)
-May not display a proper amount consumed Fixed in 0.2
-Pretty bare-bones - just a few small add-ins
-May not play nice with some other sex mods - see Troubleshooting below

Planned updates:
-Fix above bugs
-Add similar content for feeding mod (basic support in 0.2)
-Minimum lewdness for either participant? (currently would break feeding portion with Myre, as she seems to have no lewdness stat)
-???/suggestions welcome

Installation:

I changed some file names to decrease the likelihood of conflicts with other mods, starting with 0.2. If you installed 0.1, please remove menu_breasts1.walk and turn1.walk from your /gamedata/events/sex/ folder, unless the turn1.walk file belongs to another mod. All other files can be overwritten.

Extract the gamedata folder of the zip to your install directory, merging with your current gamedata folder. If you’re using Dohavocom’s mod, also merge the gamedata folder from the zip’s feeding_events folder into your gamedata folder.

Download:
version 0.21: milkmod_0.21.zip

Troubleshooting:
:No new events are showing up!
The proper character must be lactating for these events to appear and work - for sex events, this is the partner character, not your proxy character. For feeding events, it must be your proxy, not the feedee; the proxy needs to have at least one liter of milk. The exception is the Suck event, which should always show up in the Breasts menu during sex if your partner isn’t lactating or has no milk left.

:I can suck mens’ breasts!
I’m sure your parents are very proud of you. There’s no gender check for this interaction, only whether or not the breast organ exists. It exists in males, and while I haven’t tried it I’m guessing it’s even still possible for them to produce milk.

:The Udder button shows up twice / The Udder button is overwriting another button!
Honestly, I don’t know. I just don’t. The turn_mm.walk file is extending turn.walk in sex interactions, as is turn1.walk in some mods or turn_d.walk in Dohavocom’s latest mod. I’ve looked at other places in the code and the same thing happens without any issue; I don’t know why it seems like there’s a competition for control here or how to fix it. Sometimes it’s the other way around and the Belly button overrides the Udder button. If anyone knows why this is happening I’d love to figure this out.

Changelog

v0.21 (May 11, 2016)

• Fixed a bug where the the “Feed from udder” button still pointed to the breastfeed event.

v0.2 (Feb. 27, 2016)

[ul][li]Fixed all sorts of janky code[/li]
[li]Updated calorie count to be consistent with bottled breast milk[/li]
[li]Added basic interaction for feeding mod[/li][/ul]

v0.1 (Feb. 25, 2016 / Dec. 2x, 2014)

[ul][li]Initial release[/li]
[li]Feb. ver.: separated code from main files[/li][/ul]

This text will be hidden

3 Likes

Yeah, it does need some work. I’ll take a look at the code a bit later tonight to offer some advice =)

Keep playing around! That’s how i learned! Also look around at the other scripts that came with the game and see how they do things. That’s where i’ve picked up a ton of stuff.

What’s bugging me more than anything at the moment is proper event extension/merging. Like, it seems like for anyEvent.walk I can toss in my own anyEvent*.walk with the merge down flag, and it’ll work. I can even see, for example, instances where your mod and Nostordamus’ mod both extend the same area or event and work fine. But if I add the turn*.walk from my file in with any other mod, one seems to override the other - with yours, for example, the Belly menu from your mod and the Udder menu from mine both end up being Belly or Udder buttons; I can’t figure out why they both work individually or if there’s something I need to set somewhere else for proper compatibility.

The other issues ought to just require a couple hours of actually sitting and reading what I wrote and looking at other implementations of certain functions.

Wow, some of this is so bad it shouldn’t even work (and in a couple places it didn’t!) - I should have a patch up tonight for the rounding issues, improper gender text, etc., and maybe an extra add-in for the feeding mod.

Version 0.2 uploaded - the code actually works now (or at least, I’m pretty sure it did everything I expected it to), with a little addition for the feeding system in Dohavocom’s mod.

i really like how this mod works. now if only there were ways to get a proxy’s breastmilk to be super-fattening, everything would be perfect!

The mod download has stopped working, at least for me.

Still seems to be working for me; tried it in two different browsers with two different accounts, IP addresses, etc. What’s happening when you try to download it?

It works now that I have asked the question of course, no idea what is wrong, it just sort of fixed itself.

I’m not sure if this is your mod, but there was mention of Dwarfs in the game files, if this was from your mod, can you tell me how I can find them?

That’s Nostradamus’s mod. if you have that installed you can find them in the Kau Village

That’s Nostradamus’s mod. if you have that installed you can find them in the Kau Village[/quote]

Thanks, but I can’t seem to do anything in the Kau Village, Kiana says nothing, and all I did so far was talk to Belinka about the Kau vial.

That’s Nostradamus’s mod. if you have that installed you can find them in the Kau Village[/quote]

Thanks, but I can’t seem to do anything in the Kau Village, Kiana says nothing, and all I did so far was talk to Belinka about the Kau vial.[/quote]

I think you need todo some of his other quests first. the bath house stuff and or the extended felis questline

Thanks, but I can’t seem to do anything in the Kau Village, Kiana says nothing, and all I did so far was talk to Belinka about the Kau vial.[/quote]

I think you need todo some of his other quests first. the bath house stuff and or the extended felis questline[/quote]
Extended Felis? I think I finished the bathhouse, some files list things I can’t figure out how to get, also Kiana doesn’t have anything when I talk to her.

I think you need todo some of his other quests first. the bath house stuff and or the extended felis questline[/quote]
Extended Felis? I think I finished the bathhouse, some files list things I can’t figure out how to get, also Kiana doesn’t have anything when I talk to her.[/quote]

After you finish felis’s base quests and you’ve gotten to the kau village felis should have a new quest for you. As you progress along that quest line you’ll unlock the dwarf questline

Extended Felis? I think I finished the bathhouse, some files list things I can’t figure out how to get, also Kiana doesn’t have anything when I talk to her.[/quote]

After you finish felis’s base quests and you’ve gotten to the kau village felis should have a new quest for you. As you progress along that quest line you’ll unlock the dwarf questline[/quote]
Thank you!

v0.21 released - fixes a small bug that prevented udder feeding from using the right event.
Note that I haven’t tested this with later releases of Dohavocom’s mod, but aside from base stomach size changes it should still work.

I’ve thought about this a bit; it’d just take adding a multiplier stat and basing calorie count around it. The problem is that, short of adding a bunch of new items or creating lore to handwave it, it wouldn’t really be compatible with self-milking - all items, including bottled breast milk, have an integrated calorie count. Still, it’s an interesting idea for a new random encounter event or even a mini-questline. Finals are done and I’ve finished moving, so I might have a bit of time to tinker over the next few weeks…

You could do that by having an item or event that applies either a personal flag or a status effect (temp or permanent) that any milking event reads for and applies a different caloric value based on the trigger.
Just something like ‘include(milk_mod)’ on relevant events.
If you use a numerical value, it can even serve as a number that both tallies the magnitude of the effect and changes the potency of the milk offered.

You might be able to solve the item issue by using the array function hcoder added by having it store the modifiers to apply to the bottles, but I don’t think the modding community has a hold on what exactly that can/can’t do yet.

An alternative method is to have whatever increases the caloric content only be effective if the milk is ‘served fresh’ (the aforementioned hand-wave). Not the best solution, but at least a plausible one for the time being. Even if this method is used, it’d be nice to see a replacement effect for getting a Kau’s milk compared to other species’ (similar, but not related to Nekomata lacking a unique reaction to Kitty Mint while the catgirl enemy reacts to it).

The self-milking/breastplay option felt like it needs a serious reworking anyway, and could actually take some cues from the Belly Play interaction that Dohavocom’s mod has (Massage/stroke, lick+suckle if breasts are large/full enough, boob-job if futa of sufficient length, some other nipple-specific options, etc.).

Huh… The more ideas come through, the more I’m starting to notice Tainted Elysium’s come up with a lot of systems that solve some of the current shortcomings of this engine. (In this case, comprehensive storage for item properties.)

New update:

• Added images for udder scanner
  • Breast reduction surgery available at hospital’s treatment wing

Download link is available in the first post.