Virt-A-Mate. Free Character Making Game

Lot of people like making fat characters and while not made for it Virt-A-Mate has it.
It is made mainly for VR users but it also has a desktop mode. Because it was made
For VR you need quite a bulky PC. It is free on patreon but with limited features.

I would like to shine some light on the game because making weight gain scenes is
posible but hard (i tried) and there is so much you can do with the engine.
An example of my favorite model:

I hope you found my post helpful enough.:wink:

9 Likes

Oooh, this certainly shows some promise.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing more progress on this game in due time :slight_smile:

I’ve been following this for ages. Some of the scenes are really good and if you pay then you get the Creator version which lets you edit the scenes. Any sort of major editing is seriously tricky (especially in VR Mode), as is writing a scene from scratch, but it’s relatively easy to modify the women in existing scenes to look a lot bigger. There’s also some really cool jiggle effects to enjoy.

Does indeed need a majorly hefty PC though!

Tinkering around, you can make the model massive. It’s systems allow you to increase threshold limits, but things can get weird. First time my model exploded into the usual ragdoll flying off glitch you’d see in skyrim, and second time I increased the heavy threshold twice and caused her lips to constantly jiggle.

On a side note, I thought my computer was broken because this game, along with another on the site, was black screen hard crashing my computer. Turns out the power cord from my graphics card jiggled loose a bit.

Thankfully, I do have a bulky PC. I gave it a whirl for a couple of hours. It does indeed get wonky at higher weights. An example work doing the best I could:

I couldn’t save my work directly from the software, but I really love it. Although - granted I’m no expert - posing fat bodies can get incredibly difficult at times. I’ll keep my eye on it as it develops. Overall, a fantastic tool. Glad to have it in my arsenal, even if it’s just the free version at present.

7 Likes

That link is to a very old version of the game. If you can call a creation tool a game? :stuck_out_tongue: It’s been improved quite a bit since then.

BTW… the link is to the creator version of the game/software, which is the paid version. Not sure if we’re allowed to post direct links on here to pirated stuff?

1 Like

No, you can’t, it’s a violation of the post only your own stuff rule, as would be describing how to find/defeat the key.