Virtual Gainer 2 BIG UPDATE!

Downloaded new version and now everything work correctly, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new packaging minigame is a huge improvement over the old one. I think the NPC animations are also new from when I last played, they look great. I’m excited to see future updates, great work so far!

3 Likes

So i made the demon lady enlarge herself, but i don’t know how to progress with her “story” right now, she stays in this size and i can’t talk with her anymore, any ideas?

1 Like

Her story is over for now. There will be more of her when I release the full version.
If you wanna play the coinflip again, just close and open the game.

2 Likes

Love the game, big fan of pretty much everything so far. Big fan of the main character’s facial expressions. Excited for the next update!

3 Likes

Hey guys
I’m working on improving the UI. I wasn’t happy with the previous food icons because they looked so cheap. But by changing it I feel like the new one is a little too overdetailed. What do you think?

Old:
Screenshot 2024-04-19 164218
New:
Screenshot 2024-04-19 164321

11 Likes

Much better! Definitely pops out more.

2 Likes

is the WG limit gonna go up e ach update?

1 Like

I haven’t really planned it like that. I’m kinda hoping to push out the full version without any more updates. Probably…

But when I release it then it is not going to have any limits.

5 Likes

All you burp enthusiasts, what do you think about burp particles? Yay or nay. It’s not really my thing, so just wanna know if I’m on the right path

Screenshot 2024-04-22 222306
I hope this is the right place to ask for your opinion, still learning about this website

7 Likes

I think they fit for the cartoony vibe the game has. I’d say have a toggle to show them/not show them if you’re not big on it.

8 Likes

Right, making it toggleable is a safe bet.

5 Likes

Do you have any plans for NSFW content other than fattening up women?

1 Like

A little, but pretty tame stuff. Did you have anything specific in your mind?

I want you to show me everything you can do. This game is really good!

Just a little idea, I think milking would be good, if she over-milk it, it might overflow, and feeding the milk again wouldn’t be a bad idea.

There will be various fetishes related to fattening women.

2 Likes

Yeah I could make milking a thing. I’m already working on bigger boob sizes so it would integrate well to the game.

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Idk but am i the only one who has problems installing the game, it doesn’t work for me always saying it’s unable to install. I tried to clear space, clean phone and such but nothing worked.

Try disabling google play protect and resetting your phoneä

ahh well that sadly didn’t work, keeps saying the same thing

1 Like