Kemono Kalorie

Kemono Kalorie is a WG-themed RPG full of cute girls and adventure.

Download → Kemono Kalorie by Anoncat2
Current length - 18m
Contents - 1 illustration, 1 story, 1 stuffing minigame
Engine - RPG Maker MV

Elaine is an average girl who dreams of adventure, yet never leaves her small hometown. Everything changes the day she finds a strange amulet, and accidentally summons Sable, a wolf girl.

What awaits the unlikely adventurer pair?

DeviantArt - Anoncat3 User Profile | DeviantArt
Discord server - Kemono Kalorie
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Anoncat_2
Twitter - https://twitter.com/anoncat_2

24 Likes

i tried it and most of the minutes was on the intro after the new game selection but does seem interesting

1 Like

Ever thought about acquiring the aid from the guy that helped NickSav’s gam, such as coldsteelj for the sprite bodies?

1 Like

Well, it’s a nice proof of concept, at least!

1 Like

i could have edited my comment but i did forget to mention i got to the end of the current version in 3 minutes which was like hm short but nice

1 Like

its good start hope we see more in the future

1 Like

@titanxkillerxhunter: i tried it and most of the minutes was on the intro after the new game selection but does seem interesting

Thanks for trying it out!

@Argos1_X: Ever thought about acquiring the aid from the guy that helped NickSav’s gam, such as coldsteelj for the sprite bodies?

I’ll be commissioning @Cj-x4.3 for tall sprites with the game’s profit.

@parnash: Well, it’s a nice proof of concept, at least!

Glad you think so!

@titanxkillerxhunter: i could have edited my comment but i did forget to mention i got to the end of the current version in 3 minutes which was like hm short but nice

My first goal would be to reach 20m.

@warlockalmohanka: its good start hope we see more in the future

Thanks, same.
__

This month I’ll be focusing on art. I’ll try to draw the game cover + Sable + Elaine + Claire, and then continue the introduction.

10 Likes

This months progress:

• Changed the project’s theme and title.
  • Added temporary title art.
  • Doubled game length from 6m to 12m.

There’s also a sprite and an in-game story in the works. See you next year!

9 Likes

The first thing I want to talk about is drawing, it was sick Also, I want to ask you what are your plans for the coming months of the project, and is there a website or a special page for you to know anything new?

1 Like

@warlockalmohanka: The first thing I want to talk about is drawing, it was sick Also, I want to ask you what are your plans for the coming months of the project, and is there a website or a special page for you to know anything new?

Thanks, she came out pretty nice, although I’d like to make her hair straighter.

Concerning my plans, there is only minor foreplanning. Overall I would like to improve as a writer, developer and artist, by continuing to expand on the story, while keeping it balanced with quests, minigames and fanservice.

There’s monthly updates in this thread and itch.io dev logs. But discord has a more precise updates channel with wip content.

__

So far this month, I’ve added a book system with a 2k wg-themed story; players can use the left and right keys to navigate and read - Imgur: The magic of the Internet

There’s also a cookie stuffing minigame in the works, and it’s just missing art, dialogue and minor fine-tuning. Possibly will have 4 belly sizes or more - Imgur: The magic of the Internet

And also a Patreon. Rewards will be hosted on the discord server, and any support will help provide the game with more content, as well as pay for sprites + other goods - https://www.patreon.com/Anoncat_2

Hope you like it, and till next time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This months’ progress:

• Book system with a 2k-word wg-themed story.
  • Minor weightgaming cleaning + itch.io revamping.
  • Patreon launch: 4 tiers ranging from 3$ to 12$, with the rewards in the discord server. Game access still free.
  • Sable cookie stuffing minigame with 4 wip drawings (in the works).

Hope you like it!

8 Likes