Voluptuous Fantasy 🍰 - Chapter 1 available on to patrons

Voluptuous Fantasy follows a group of girls (one being a giantess) who travel the land, fight monster girls, uncover dark secrets, and gain weight. All while still having ‘fun’!

If you would like to follow my development and get regular content, Chapter 1 is currently available on Patreon with Chapter 2 coming next month!

• Cute and unique girls who gain weight!
  • Dungeon exploration and monster girls
  • Hand drawn art
  • Interesting and fun story

I plan on adding a lot to this game! With new additions to every Chapter!

~You can also check out my latest game, Savoring Sword!

22 Likes

Oh man back with another hit, will this one be released to steam/itch whenever you are finished with it as well? I still love your games and I am glad you are making longer and more interactive titles, your last game was really fun!

@Bioshock_God It will be once it’s finished! Plus, Ill put the prologue onto Itch sometime in the future for everyone to try out. I am also getting into 3D model designing, so I will be working on a few visual novels using those too. But ill have more info on that later

1 Like

The first chapter to my newest project, Voluptuous Fantasy, is available to patrons!

Voluptuous Fantasy follows a group of girls (one being a giantess) who travel the land, fight monster girls, uncover dark secrets, and gain weight. All while still having ‘fun’!

If you would like to follow my development and get regular content, Chapter 1 is currently available on Patreon with Chapter 2 coming next month!

• Cute and unique girls who gain weight!
  • Dungeon exploration and monster girls
  • Hand drawn art
  • Interesting and fun story
6 Likes

This is an interesting wip project. Will progress be saved to the computer like Savoring Sword was?

@Gluttonyan Thank you! It’s still very early in development but I have big plans for it!

The save system is the same as Savoring Sword’s, since it’s easy for me to incorporate and use in different softwares like Mac and Android.

1 Like