Vorinomicon 0.2.28B New weight gain system, new days, new scenes!

make sure everything like social and whatnot have back buttons as you get softlocked by clicking on those, with no go back in history button.

1 Like

so i need to click on one of those first? sorry i dont quite understand

those have back options but how does it fix my issue?

guess ive been playing wrong i levelled up for the first time i wonder if that what broke the game

she is indeed very hard to fight, maybe adding the ability to tire her out would balance it for those not doing strength or charisma

ok so now its not an issue of trying to get this dudes attention in the lab but if you cant lift the boxes i will again have 0 options and be soft locked im tired of having to restart and figure out how that stat affect the game so that i can actually get somewhere

well it would seem i didnt have to try and get attention because my stats are diffrent either way is doing the lab game end? most of the game is reading and sleeping early and one choice things

To the developer of the game:

Any chance could we have an option to have our character spoken in third person instead of just first person, that way weā€™re not only interacting and making our own story but itā€™s like as if weā€™re being immersed in an RPG tabletop story.

The lab is the end of the game currently, there is another work route currently being worked on and the lab should be finished in the next free update

I nerfed her health and willpower again, but I think you make a good point on maybe an alternate way to fight, maybe a speed or intelligence build that focuses on a different approach could be a fun new idea.

It might be a little hard to pull that off, considering Iā€™d need to have an alternate version of all the text and checks to make sure that does display. I will bring it up with the rest of the team though and see what they think.

ahh thank you i was never able to get to the fatter stage i guess but also after one of the scenes i cant even look at my person anymore so i guess being kind of plump is the max size

K, appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

so I cant do anything with the letter or the pizza delivery cat if i charmed her? until the lab is completed if im guessing right

1 Like

Not at the moment, those scenes will come when we move on to doing the afternoon slots for the workdays.

1 Like

Itā€™s time for another free build! Including this time the car park is now available for the first time for free in the ruins, where you can now take on the creatures that lurk below! This includes a number of new vore scenes as well as some new weight levels and descriptions. Also included are some new lab scenes as well, almost closing out the lab day completely.

Current Build: 42.38 MB folder on MEGA

5 Likes

Sorry to say this, but I donā€™t know why people keep putting the #male in games that you only see female characters, or that are centered around female characters. There should be hashtags like #malefeedee, #malefeeder, #femalefeedee, #femalefeeder. I complain about this because it is already difficult to find games that focus on men, and so we put the hashtag male to see games of this type and even so, several games with a focus on the womanā€™s body continue to appear.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why thereā€™s tags like #male-protag #female-protag #non-binary-protag #protag-wg #npc-wg. This doesnā€™t fix every situation but it helps highlight certain elements people want to know about.

No tagging system will be perfect and female feeder feedee etc will still have loop holes and be unclear at a glance for what some people are interested in. And while I would agree to not just tag #male if a game just has male characters that arenā€™t impacted by fetish elements. Itā€™s not a hard rule and itā€™s up to the OP and the community to tag things. I try to update tags for what I am knowledgeable about but there are way too many on the site that fall beyond my knowledge.

I would suggest to ask the OP what the game contains is the tags are limited or if you are uncertain.

2 Likes

game is tagged as male because you can make the choice to play as a guy! thereā€™s also a toggle during character creation where you can choose if certain preds will be male or female

2 Likes

Oh, sorry, I didnā€™t know there were male preds in the game. Even so, I think there should be at least the hashtags malefeedee and femalefeedee, I believe that would already syncretize the desire of a large number of people.