Vorinomicon 0.2.28B New weight gain system, new days, new scenes!

Summery:

After a cataclysmic event almost ended the world not as we know it, a new one emerged from the rubble. One populated by humans, animals given human characteristics, magical horrors and all manner of science experiments gone wrong. You are tasked by a strange woman in your dreams to find a book of great importance but all is not what it seems!

Latest Build: MEGA

Our discord: Bitterman's Lounge

If you’d like to support us and get early access builds: Trashman Tales | creating creating literature and games | Patreon

So what’s new? Well we are very proud to reveal the new weight gain system! A massive upgrade on the old one, in that players will now be able to choose where weight mainly goes! There are also now more levels and a focus on individual parts of the body! I hope you all enjoy it!

New morning scene for this free update with Hannah taking you to work and getting some waffles!

Also new is morning 5 and the new ability to take odd jobs using your brand new car that a certain someone gives you!

New portrait of pizza girl and new scene art of Hannah on day 4! Done by the incredible: g4 :: TopmostZozzle's Userpage

New scenes:

Eaten by Renee

Eaten by Lila Day 5 delivery job (Contest winning scene)

Watch wolf guy eat fox woman (Contest winning scene)

Watch pheromantic manager eat perfume girl.

Watch creature eat ruins resident

A safe vore scene between a couple

Watch Hannah eat two golfers

New portrait of pizza girl and new scene art of Hannah on day 4

47 Likes

I like it it’s a very good start

2 Likes

This was amazingly done!

2 Likes

pretty good so far, excited to see what you may have coming up. i’d say keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Will the updates going to be posted here too or they will be on discord server only?

The updates will be posted here as well.

Vore’s not my thing but I loved reading through it anyway lol,great job!

1 Like

Interesting start, though I would work on the text formatting and condense some of the stats.
There’s a lot set up going on, but the game’s pretty linear and the RPG stats aren’t all that reflective quite yet. It’s also a bit hard to read with the current font selection.

Will keep an eye on it, love me my Vore RPGs.

2 Likes

Hey thank you so much for the feedback with this, it really helps.

I’ll defiantly look the improvements you suggested, in particular a change of font to one that’s a bit easier to read as I’m using the default currently :sweat_smile:

The game is moving away from a more linear approach as soon as the digsite is finished with a lot more player freedom to choose where they go and a lot more areas where having certain skills will really shine.

Once again thank you!

1 Like

Been lurking a while just made an account
It seems the discord invite is invalid, would it be possible for a new one?

are there any male characters with art? the games got the male tag

1 Like

We’ve got one if you have your preference set to male, we are going to work on more soon though!

2 Likes

would that be the streamer guy? i noticed with a female preference he still showed up for me as male. i actually didn’t mind it at all, i think next time i play when it updates im doing a no preference, but still, if unintended he does show up.

1 Like

The drunk at night can be male as well. The streamer doesn’t actually have their female counterpart done yet due to time constraints but will next time.

Very satisfying with the vore, actually makes it seem worth/earned
would love to see a more non-linear game yea

1 Like

New free update out with some new content and a prototype testing of having sounds in the game. Hope you guys enjoy!

9 Likes

Is there anyway to beat the pizza delivery woman?

She’s intended to be a tough fight that requires some level ups but it seems like she might need a nerf, seducing is the easier option though.

i cant wait for more but it seems when i get to the lab thats the end of the game as after i get that guys attention there no more options

i dont seem to get alot of options to do anything do i need to eat less people or am i doing something wrong?