Weight Gaming Survey 2023

Hey no major problems here (yeah the length but a million people already complained about that), but my main gripe is the genders and sexualities. Like, aside from the length and asking kinda weird or benign questions, I’m gonna be real I knew like 3 sexualities on there and nothing else. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but I’d like if you could make that part “idiot proof”, so people like me wouldn’t have to spend 20 minutes googling all of them just to know what they’re talking about, only to give up and just pick whatever flag looks pretty.

Maybe instead you could just do something like:
What is your preferred gender?

A. Male
B. Female
C. Other

Honestly, better yet, maybe just don’t even include those. I uh, don’t really get why any of that is important in this kind of quiz. Maybe I’m just dumb, but I don’t see how someone being pansexual adds a lot to the table.

(For the record, none of this was written in ill-intent. Sorry if any of it hurt you.)

3 Likes

I feel like this survey is just there to affirm that the majority of people like female centered content there is not that many male centered votes and I feel like it is always going to be that way and that me taking the survey was a complete waste of my time.

1 Like

Its a good thing the survey was optional