Weight Gaming's Official Mascots, Willow & Graham

@Cakecatboy was kind enough to make us some mascots for the site. So I would like you all to meet the sites official mascots Willow and Graham!

Willow

Name: Willow

Interests: If she’s not headfirst in the latest game, she’s active on the forums and helping others. She also likes to watch anime and make games with Graham.

Fav genre of games: RPGs

Fav foods: Ramen, french fries, cream soda

Personality: Willow is very energetic and happy, she loves to create and inspires those around her like a social butterfly. She actively considers herself a weeb and is always dragging Graham along on projects he wouldn’t do on his own.

Graham

Name: Graham

Interests: Graham is nearly always listening to music and writing fanfiction for characters he loves. He also loves to watch anime and make games with Willow.

Fav genre of games: Visual novels

Fav food: Chicken stew, churros, root beer

Personality: Graham is usually a wallflower and prefers to be in a quiet place with little company. He feels lonely often, so he is a good match for Willow’s near-overbearing attention.

23 Likes

They looks lovely, nice design.

2 Likes

Hah!~ Can’t beat Cakecatboy’s adorable artstyle! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Damn that’s awesome :smile:

2 Likes

They look really cool! I really like their designs.

2 Likes

its blowing my mind that a website like this exist. gj none the less

2 Likes

I am happy that everyone seems to like them! I know we are looking to get some more offical artwork for the site from cake so expect to see some more of these two in the future.

Love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I hope these two are used in something exciting!

1 Like

Made a fanart sprite of Willow. original size 2x and 4x sizes to be easier to view.
Willowsprite1x Willowsprite2x Willowsprite4x

8 Likes

I cant say for sure, but maybe one day :wink:

Really nice work @Emett!

1 Like