Weighting Game 0.8 testers

YES! YES! YES!
I’d love to help out with testing!

I would love to help test, got discord.

Hello, I’d love to help with testing. I have experience with playtesting/debugging on other projects and have discord.

ill check it out but whats the game about? i satisfy all criteria i just lack any information about the game assuming anyone knows more than i do

I would certainly love to help test, if you’re looking for anyone in particular, and pass the conditions. I’m fairly decent at giving constructive criticism if that’s what’s required, or simply stresstesting bits and bobs.

It’s for The Weighting Game.

1 Like

I’d love to test the game and I have both a PC and discord.

i would love to test this game it has been so long since i played it and would love to see how far you have come

thank you (random text to meet numbers needed to actually send a message)

1 Like

Nothing ventured nothing gained. Been playing this game from the start, every version, so have a decent working knowledge of what causes what, miss the game so would love to test it but no worries if not. Criteria are all gucci. Either way just good to see an update :slight_smile:

Been following this game since I learned of it. Been a fan of it’s slower pace, nothing else has quite the same feel. I’d like to help troubleshoot any problems I can to make the process easier.

Edit : Kalias#1219 is my Discord

Hi, I qualify for all three criteria, and would like to apply.

Good thing I have all three so I can be a Bug tester.

I would like to test. i can even try and test it on phone with joiplay because last time it worked. And if not i can try it on pc. Here is my discord cofelylap203#5438

I’m a long time fan/supporter of the game, and definitely have no interest in sharing anything regarding your work. I come from a tech background as well, so I can probably help a bit with bug identification. I’d love to help if needed, but either way it’s great that this is happening :slight_smile:

I’m down to test,are we checking for text errors too?

I’d love to be a tester, been waiting for this for quite a while. Discord’s AlexH12#5950

I’d be happy to help test. Especially with spelling/grammatical errors…

Willing to lend a hand if you need it for bug hunting, text and whatnot. Discord: Angeloid#1148

I would love to test the game.