Werefatty 1.0

Uh so here’s the old project I forgot about, I was burnt out and didn’t finish it, there aren’t werefatties in the game yet, i haven’t done that path yet. So its pretty barebones right now. But I promise I’ll work on it guys.
Update: 0.2
What’s new: New path in progress, reworking some of the other paths, and a small, secret path added.
Update: 0.3-0.5
What’s new: Vampire path finished fully, new pathway made, new path in progress.
Update: 0.6
What’s new: Reworks to new paths, and new path created, another in progress.
Update: 0.7
What’s new: Small update, path that was in progress is continuing and was expanded another in progress.
Update: 0.8
What’s new: Pretty small update, path in progress is continuing and I’ve edited some wording in other paths.
Update: 0.9
What’s new: Larger update, some edits to previous paths, more genderized descriptions.
Update: 1.0
What’s new: 2 new paths, moved from an in browser game to an .exe game bc of troubles with scrolling, a new credits path.

16 Likes

Well, from the name it sounds cute. Is it like that one episode of Johnny Bravo, with that girl he dated transforming during certain conditions? In this case, someone that suddenly becomes fat under a full moon?

2 Likes

Not sure how the name fits in with the story, but I like this story a lot. I’m excited to see it get “expanded”

1 Like

Well not yet, its pretty undeveloped and doesn’t have the actual “werefatties” yet

Yeah I’m gonna work on doing the best i can to make it better

1 Like

I read that, I meant eventually. Sounds like a SUPER cute concept though!

1 Like

Oh sorry, yeah my idea was pm taking all these different horror story ideas like haunted houses, werewolves, and vampires and give it a fetish twist. When I’m done with my plans for the game and the monsters involved i’d like people to suggest monsters that i could use.

Well here’s one: Wendigo, mayhaps?

1 Like

Ooh, writing that one down

Not to nitpick, but if the title is “Werefatty”, then shouldn’t the titular monsters just be were-anthros at night? Not just the traditional werewolves, but others like werepigs, werecats, etc.

Also, is this female weight gain, or male, or both? It’s a bit reminiscent of an old concept I posted in the ideas thread, ence my interest in this.

3 Likes

I mean, anthro stuff really isn’t my thing, I was just thinking of making a spoof of it and just making it humans that gain weight or get ravenous during a full moon. For the gender of the protagonist, I’ve tried to make it gender neutral, if there is any references to gender I am sorry, I’ll change them.

2 Likes

Alright, here’s Werefatty 0.2 Sorry if i’ve been a little slow, it’s kinda hard to come up with all these different plots, I promise I’ll do more work soon. Please enjoy the update.

4 Likes

Still procrastinating, maybe it’ll be out soon :eyes:

BAM, heres another one. And please any recommendations or ideas are encouraged, this can range from monsters to entire concepts of paths.

2 Likes

Alright new update guys, hope you enjoy

3 Likes

you know I’m gonna have to play this

1 Like

Another update, pretty small but, I’m trying to be more consistent
enjoy, and if you have any criticism or ideas, please suggest them to me

4 Likes

Another update, I’m sorry if I’m not doing well enough on the update time and I know this one is pretty underwhelming.

its ok you’re doing your best

1 Like

Just a question and I’m sorry I even have to ask, should I still try to make the gender of the character vague? I’ve been trying my best to make the character more of a “choose your own” type but I’m finding it hard to use descriptors or concepts I was thinking about. Like I prefer female descriptors for the character, but I do want to hear your opinions on it. It’d make it easier for me to ya know, get more into making the game, if you catch my meaning. But let me just say, no matter what you choose I promise a massive update is coming and I wanna know if I should edit previous paths.