This is pretty much just a concept I wanted to throw out there since I underestimated how difficult it was to actually make a videogame as a one-person team so
The game itself takes place in a cafe where you’re either a patron or the owner (I haven’t fully decided, most likely the owner) of which whenever a customer orders food, the waitresses must eat that same amount.
- Each waitress has their own personality (as per usual)
- Affinity, talk to waitress to gain affinity and get CGs after X amount of affinity, pretty straight forward
- Menu System, where most play-through deviance is, certain menu items have higher calorie count but are more expensive to make, so you can only make a certain amount of them before you start losing money unless the customers tend to really like that item that day
- Daily News System (?), every day before work hours you can check the daily news and see which foods customers are more likely to buy/tip on, could also host some comedy because who doesn’t like a bit of humor
- Tip System, the fatter the waitress the more tips they get and the better they work, pretty straight forward as well
- A fetish menu where you can turn on or off other fetishes (i.e. BE, AE, MG, etc/possibly different girls for different fetishes)
- An achievement system were you unlock different cafe outfits for doing specific things (i.e. a maid outfit for all waitresses for maxing affinity with any waitress or something along that)
- A separate fetish menu that drastically changes the character designs (i.e. all waitresses are now- male, furry, or even both/possibly an extension of the achievement system where certain criteria unlock new casts such as Pokémon or Undertale characters as an example)
That’s about everything I currently thought of.
Apologies if it kinda looks/feels like a dump of a bunch of different ideas but I wanted to see what you all thought of these ideas.