WGaming Minecraft server? [CLOSED]

I̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶e̶c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶v̶i̶v̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶!̶ ̶ ̶W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶?̶ ̶I̶’̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶;̶D̶ ̶ ̶(̶I̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶-̶p̶r̶e̶m̶i̶u̶m̶,̶ ̶v̶a̶n̶i̶l̶l̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶1̶.̶1̶4̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶p̶a̶b̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶e̶c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶e̶r̶)̶

Altough there’s some interest, I decided not to host because of internet problem. As a server owner, I’d host the server in Europe and as I know, most of the users here are from North America.
For now, I decided to make a more private server.

(poll down below is closed)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I personally think it should be modded, just my opinion. Something like Attack of the B Team, Feed the Beast (Revelations), Voltz, or something even simpler. I just don’t think vanilla is fun for me anymore… Once you go nuclear you can’t go back.

I would definitely be interested, though!

We’ll see how the rest of the people respond. There’s also a problem of a perfect host, since most people here live in N.America (I’m in Europe)

2 Likes

1.14 Vanilla kind of provides a “modded” system with its new Datapacks feature, it may not be as elaborate as Alchemy Craft or Pam’s Harvestcraft mods, but it does have some fun things in it (^w^). Though I’m not sure how the 1.14 Datapacks work…

i would love to but sadly i have a lot of issues with minecraft java edition still wish you luck with that

I would love to join in on the server modes or not doesn’t matter to me

It might also be good to keep in mind that some might not have a computer powerful enough to smoothly run mods. Some of those require a fair amount of RAM, and even on a server, a good few frames (or a lot) would be sacrificed and be pretty tough to play

1 Like

I would be interested if I could even get minecraft on my PC, sadly I only have it for PS4 and those idiots at Sony made the PS4 so you have to waste you money on a premium membership just to play multiplayer on games where it is not the default play mode, real dumb ain’t it?

Mods are really a matter of longer term enjoyment for me and many others I know. Jetpacks are nice as well, though there are some decent vanilla ways to get around that could be fun to construct. Again, however, jetpacks would be nice. I would leave it up to our benevolent potential host to decide what mods, if any, to use.

I’ll see if the server hoster allows it.

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

Thanks for letting me know! May I get the IP?

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

1 Like

Will there be keep Inventory! this is a big question for me…

With all due respect, but keeping inventory after dying is kinda weak

1 Like

Yeah I know this and cant make myself not rage every time I lose my inventory. The odd thing is I always try to make backups of everything but never think about that when I lose my inventory. Stil really hope this happens! Will there be plugins and the such or is it gonna be pure vanilla?

I updated the post. See up ^^^

Awww… I really wanted to join that.

I’m chillin on my private survival server. Haven’t shared with anyone yet, though.