What weight do you wish you were at?

slightly less than the average healthy adult. I wish I had a pretty slender skinny body shape. Long hair and long arms and I want to be tall. I know it sounds like I wanna be a horror character but cmon.

2 Likes

25 lb gain in 3-4 months? Congrats thatā€™s actually p difficult if youre not constantly on top of things! Howā€™s it feeling on ya <: ?

took a bit to get used to the weight and I had to get some new clothes, mostly pants as I was lucky to have a lot of loose fitting shirts on hand, I pretty much binged and stuff everyday, excluding a few where I was too out of it or just couldnā€™t stay in my room and eat ^ .^;;
feeling mybody sway and bounce as I walk isā€¦ so exciting~<3

7 Likes

Anything else about your newfound weight?

1 Like

Heyya, I can relate. Iā€™m a man who likes being skinny, and only thinks chub looks good on women. But I donā€™t begrudge the guys out there who do like being big though.

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually completely happy being tall and skinny (Iā€™m a guy), but I do wish I was more toned, as I like the look of male muscles, and I think it would make being with my chubby girlfriend a lot more thrilling.

4 Likes

Seeing as how Iā€™ve always been on the other side of this fetish (if that makes sense), I personally want to slim up a little bit more and acquire a tad more muscle.
Not to say my weight is way high up (Iā€™m around 140-145, which is on the higher end of average for my height), I just want the cool sleek physique of something similar to a late part JoJo character.

Iā€™ve been flip-flopping back and forth between becoming 300-400lbs and getting thinner, admittedly. That being said, if I do gain weight I want to be fit first; maybe fitness can be maintained during obesity? idk, not a doctor

Once you hit 400 pounds, even with modern medicine, health will generally begin to slip.

i wish to be like the sheriff of Nottingham from Disneyā€™s robin hood

Interesting question and forumā€¦

Well if were talking about Fictional & without health issues aside from the obvious bulk your carrying i would sayā€¦ around 600-700 pounds because Itā€™s something that your really need to commit to doing for some but for others itā€™s burden due to reasons and i am kinda of curious of being in both of their shoes as i struggle walking with a massive bulk of fat and the challenges of that also brings being that size of course.

As for Real Life wellā€¦ i am kind of curious personally but iā€™m one of those too nervous to try right now but if i did really commit my goal would be aroundā€¦ 300-500 pounds as those are the weights where your basically a fat person to beginner Super sized individual just because i was one of those who had a really freaky metabolism when i was a child but it has slown down now but i think with modern media and modern medicine saying what is fact iā€™m quite conflicted with myself.

1 Like

Iā€™ve fairly recently hit 325, and Iā€™m loving the extra little jiggle my body has. I canā€™t wait to get even bigger.

6 Likes

Gosh, congratulations, thatā€™s like five pounds a month? Heavy cream or what?

1 Like

Yeah, heavy cream, bigger desserts, and snacking. Helps that my job is SUPER sedentary.

That said if anyone has fattening recipes, hit me up. Iā€™m always looking to add more pudge to myself.

Iā€™m fine with how I am.

Iā€™m the ā€œI donā€™t like fat on me, I like fat on girlsā€¦ā€ Kinda personā€¦

9 Likes

aaah i never ever post anything or reply to anything so iā€™m extremely new to this!!

buuuuuut. i really like my size! kinda sorta. tw, but i have a past with eating disorders so itā€™s been hard to love myself. but iā€™m trying!!
if anything, iā€™d like to be just a lil smaller. iā€™m around 208, (which is my highest weight ever, i was gaining for a while), and it would be really nice to be around 190 or 180 again! :slight_smile: just becauseā€¦ clothes are expensive and i havenā€™t bought new ones yet.

but!! i really enjoy having a softer tummy and thighs and iā€™m ngl i love getting stares when i wear crop tops in public. itā€™s not the ā€œnormā€ to wear them if you have a big tummy. but! screw that. i do what i want. : P

i also. love softness on my partner. i donā€™t personally care what size she is, because i love her so much, so i would find her attractive no matter what? i guess thatā€™s just the kind of person i am. so long as iā€™m happy with their personality, iā€™ll always find them attractive regardless of weight. i just really really like softness!

6 Likes

Personally Iā€™d love to be bigger than I am (currently around 250 lbs would like to aim for maybe somewhere between 300 - 400) but my family is super health conscious, and even at this weight I get nothing but ā€œOh youā€™ll have heart problems, oh youā€™ll die of diabetes, oh youā€™ll suffer depressionā€ all the timeā€¦

Gaining in this situation is almost impossible.

5 Likes

Iā€™m around 198lbs, i was 152kg like 4-5 years ago so 250lbs or 300lbs would be a nice goal if only i could have enough confidence about it. It would be even cooler if it makes me really pearshaped i kinda am that way and i would love having wide hips

1 Like

i know this is a bit weird to reply to this again but also i have some updates!

lately iā€™ve been doing stuffings again and been getting help + encouragements from my friend and my g o d i have never felt this big and amazing so maybe gaining isnt so bad :wink: and now iā€™m like 216 as of the last time i checked but that was two weeks and quite a few stuffings ago so :eyes: plus i might be getting a job at an ice cream shop soon so iā€™ll (hopefully) be eating lots more bc of discounts :yum:

anyways!! i know this is prolly weird but i just read my original reply and was like ā€œoh god, poor babyā€ so iā€™m updatingggg!

5 Likes

Iā€™m happy for you, Dawn! Thanks for the update!

3 Likes