What weight do you wish you were at?

slightly less than the average healthy adult. I wish I had a pretty slender skinny body shape. Long hair and long arms and I want to be tall. I know it sounds like I wanna be a horror character but cmon.

2 Likes

25 lb gain in 3-4 months? Congrats that’s actually p difficult if youre not constantly on top of things! How’s it feeling on ya <: ?

took a bit to get used to the weight and I had to get some new clothes, mostly pants as I was lucky to have a lot of loose fitting shirts on hand, I pretty much binged and stuff everyday, excluding a few where I was too out of it or just couldn’t stay in my room and eat ^ .^;;
feeling mybody sway and bounce as I walk is… so exciting~<3

4 Likes

Anything else about your newfound weight?

Heyya, I can relate. I’m a man who likes being skinny, and only thinks chub looks good on women. But I don’t begrudge the guys out there who do like being big though.

3 Likes

I’m actually completely happy being tall and skinny (I’m a guy), but I do wish I was more toned, as I like the look of male muscles, and I think it would make being with my chubby girlfriend a lot more thrilling.

4 Likes

Seeing as how I’ve always been on the other side of this fetish (if that makes sense), I personally want to slim up a little bit more and acquire a tad more muscle.
Not to say my weight is way high up (I’m around 140-145, which is on the higher end of average for my height), I just want the cool sleek physique of something similar to a late part JoJo character.

I’ve been flip-flopping back and forth between becoming 300-400lbs and getting thinner, admittedly. That being said, if I do gain weight I want to be fit first; maybe fitness can be maintained during obesity? idk, not a doctor

Once you hit 400 pounds, even with modern medicine, health will generally begin to slip.

i wish to be like the sheriff of Nottingham from Disney’s robin hood

Interesting question and forum…

Well if were talking about Fictional & without health issues aside from the obvious bulk your carrying i would say… around 600-700 pounds because It’s something that your really need to commit to doing for some but for others it’s burden due to reasons and i am kinda of curious of being in both of their shoes as i struggle walking with a massive bulk of fat and the challenges of that also brings being that size of course.

As for Real Life well… i am kind of curious personally but i’m one of those too nervous to try right now but if i did really commit my goal would be around… 300-500 pounds as those are the weights where your basically a fat person to beginner Super sized individual just because i was one of those who had a really freaky metabolism when i was a child but it has slown down now but i think with modern media and modern medicine saying what is fact i’m quite conflicted with myself.

I’ve fairly recently hit 325, and I’m loving the extra little jiggle my body has. I can’t wait to get even bigger.

4 Likes

Gosh, congratulations, that’s like five pounds a month? Heavy cream or what?

1 Like

Yeah, heavy cream, bigger desserts, and snacking. Helps that my job is SUPER sedentary.

That said if anyone has fattening recipes, hit me up. I’m always looking to add more pudge to myself.

I’m fine with how I am.

I’m the “I don’t like fat on me, I like fat on girls…” Kinda person…

6 Likes

aaah i never ever post anything or reply to anything so i’m extremely new to this!!

buuuuuut. i really like my size! kinda sorta. tw, but i have a past with eating disorders so it’s been hard to love myself. but i’m trying!!
if anything, i’d like to be just a lil smaller. i’m around 208, (which is my highest weight ever, i was gaining for a while), and it would be really nice to be around 190 or 180 again! :slight_smile: just because… clothes are expensive and i haven’t bought new ones yet.

but!! i really enjoy having a softer tummy and thighs and i’m ngl i love getting stares when i wear crop tops in public. it’s not the “norm” to wear them if you have a big tummy. but! screw that. i do what i want. : P

i also. love softness on my partner. i don’t personally care what size she is, because i love her so much, so i would find her attractive no matter what? i guess that’s just the kind of person i am. so long as i’m happy with their personality, i’ll always find them attractive regardless of weight. i just really really like softness!

3 Likes

Personally I’d love to be bigger than I am (currently around 250 lbs would like to aim for maybe somewhere between 300 - 400) but my family is super health conscious, and even at this weight I get nothing but “Oh you’ll have heart problems, oh you’ll die of diabetes, oh you’ll suffer depression” all the time…

Gaining in this situation is almost impossible.