Whole Hog - Version 1.5.1 (Bugfix) Update (PC and Mac) Now on Patreon! Version 1.4.2 now linked here for free!

I really want to play the new update but unfortunately my game has been incredibly buggy, every 5 minutes the game crashes for no seeming reason, and I cant even do some actions because it immediately crashes my game

@heavyweaponsguy Sorry to hear that, anyway you could DM/post the bug report that pops up? That way I can do a bugfix on Monday, thanks!

Its just a lotta this

@heavyweaponsguy Thanks for the screenshot. This is the infinite loop bug I had hoped I’d fixed. I’ll devote all my upcoming dev time to figuring this out!

The game is now long enough I think it might help you to split the script file into many files like I’ve seen some other projects do. I like the code layout in thicker treat a decent amount.

I’ll make some specific notes though. Stuffing on day 1 is a narrative problem and uses late game images and such.

I imagine you meant to use… something that would replace the code below

"Stuffing?" if oclock >= 5:

with something like

"Stuffing?" if oclock >= 5 and stuffaccept == 1:

edit: there are also now 4 timeslots on the weekend and 4 timeslots on the weekdays, oversight? or intentional?

2 Likes

@namad

• For the code that is definitely the plan, its getting a bit unmanageable as is lol!

• For the stuffing activity that is exactly what I meant to do :grimacing::roll_eyes::upside_down_face:. This’ll be fixed in a patch that’ll be coming Monday or Tuesday

• The four time slots are intentional, two activities a day seemed too few!

Thanks!
HH

2 Likes

Notably the stuffing activity shows up from the beginning, even before she gets fat and is open to the idea. It still just plays the scene with her fat model though.

Mac version is unplayable, keeps freezing on any action taken while home

@storymaker thanks! This should be addressed in the upcoming bugfix

@Aleece is giving any kind of error message/screen?

Thanks!

No, it just stops responding. Happens on at least 6 different menues upon executing a command

Im not a mac user so i’m unsure what might be causing this issue, I’ll try and figure this out!

1 Like

Rather major bug and suggested fix. At sfat you cannot decide if office work ends in return or jump afternoon

jump afternoon doesn’t work, return does work

the return is a bit sloppy but I think you intentionally changed from jump afternoon to return and need to delete several jump afternoon commands

more return commands are needed because the if’s will spill into each other otherwise.

The code for this is gigantic so I can’t really post the corrected version here.

Literally though just replace jump afternoon with return, throughout that section (it appears no where else so a full replace search will work)

1 Like

@namad saving the day again! Not only the bug, but the bugfix! Much appreciated!

1 Like

played the new free version and i like that the bar friend gains and idk if its been asked or suggested already but will there be ways to invite friends out and help them gain

1 Like

The weight of others girls are tied to the main story and Danielle’s weight stage. You can take Danielle out and run into other girls/characters while out depending on the location. There is currently no option or way to invite a specific character to a location other than Danielle.

1 Like

@xpnsnpk Thanks! @Krodmandoon is right, all other characters weights/story revolve around the MC and Danielle

1 Like

kk my bad

np :slight_smile: and so just like the weighting game then should of guess idk why i didnt notice my bad

3 Likes

All right, there is a bug patch posted for the most recent update on Patreon.

Things that should be fixed:

• Infinite loop

• Stuffing activity showing up too soon

• Assorted errors with the “cooking” activity

• random Jump and return lines of code

• Not much else

Unfortunately I have been unable to figure out what is causing the bugs in the Mac version. I’ll still post a Mac bugfix, hopefully some of these things will help with the performance of the game on Mac.

Moving forward to thinking about 1.5 here are some things I want to do:

• Update the chat option to have more character/story content
  • Finally fully implement the work activity (no money system, just content)
  • Add more one off scenes for the important beats
  • Finish updating the bar background
  • Expand on Shelly
  • Reorganize the code (it’s getting messy)
  • A new activity
  • A surprise

That’s a long list of goals. I may hold off on putting in the next “stage” while I work on these things. I have yet to decide. I may post a poll to get some feedback.

Thanks!
HH

6 Likes

Is it supposed to jump from the first time you get the options to take her to the Bakery/Park/Beach to some restaurant date when she’s already 200 pounds? I only just got her to her first weight gain sprite change.

@Bagelsworth Lol nope! What version are you playing?