Witch of Gluttony

you better know I didn’t say anything

someone tells me that it has to be done here plis

Well i kill all the slime and i got all the cats

Now this. This is a funny story.

It’s an event for future stuff. I was testing a few things and forgot they were in when I patched the game.

It’s the same with the duplicate Mavis

Link has been updated to a version without these. If you don’t wanna accidentally get caught in them.

ooh already okay now download the other update I don’t have to start from 0 truth …

You can copy your saves over.

i am playing current 3.1.1…

sorry but forget it, i am not playing it anymore, sorry.

You’re getting closer to when you have to go down there then.

okay the new update this piola I finished it yesterday and I felt sad to think that you would leave a bad ending at least of the witch to finish it but nothing happens I appreciate your game very much and the time in which you give it dicas so it continues so capo

I say the skeletons were strong but very doable before the nerf. It was a pattern you had to follow when fighting.

1 Like
Default Title User No Longer

Gobtober is best month.

9 Likes

It was doable but it took so long

Hi, I don’t know if this has been asked yet, but are there any other bad ends besides the slime princess. I replayed and discovered that one, so I just wanted to check.

The Slime Princess is the only true bad end.

There’s another, but there’s no fats in it.

To be perfectly honest, I don’t like bad ends, so there won’t be any.

5 Likes

Mom! Get the camera.

10 Likes

congratulations you earned it

1 Like

This was good, I look forward to more.

2 Likes

It has been a very long time since I play this game. Has there been alot progress now? Also congrats of being the belly direct.

1 Like

finished the game, have to say the game has come a long way. Hope in the future bella gets to new sizes.

2 Likes