World Of Fatties - A World Of Horror Mod

Oh thank goodness, seeing the price tag on made me a bit nervous so that actually helps greatly.

I can actually see a variety of “veins” sprouting from this one mod, with enough coding experience one could just about do anything as long it still functions in the game.

2 Likes

Yeah that price at the top is just the game’s price on steam. Paying as an optional thing would be fine but putting it behind a paywall wouldn’t be right.

And I’m looking forward to more modding possibilities in the future! A custom mystery, gluttony Old God, playable character whose stats change based on their weight, or specific curses. I’ve got some ideas!

And even better if this makes others want to work on their own thing.

11 Likes

You have my attention! This is a very unexpected game to get modded for fat furry stuff but I’m totally about this~ Looks great so far! I’ll have to play the completed project for my Playing by the Pound YouTube series. :slight_smile: Or maybe I could check out a demo release mid-way through or…whatever your plans for this are!

6 Likes

After looking at the developers twitter to see when the next update would be (which by the looks of it was supposed to come out for a Christmas update, hope he is doing okay!) Two of the many features looked to be the ability to add custom characters and outfits for vanilla and custom characters! Really excited to see the mod potential from those additions!

Also I know I said it before but would donations be possible, maybe to help cover costs if artwork needed to be commisioned?

5 Likes

Sounds great! I was thinking about letting a few people test out an early version once the art and writing are fully done, but I’ll be testing more on my own first and I’ll see what I’d like to do once that’s done.

I only discovered the game at the end of last year so I wasn’t around for the summer update, but apparently the same happened for that one, so hopefully there won’t be complete radio silence for too long.

Commissioning other people is more a thing for myself than something really needed for the project, so I had prepared and saved up ahead of time if I went through with the idea.
Donations aren’t really needed, but I appreciate the interest in doing so!

5 Likes

wow! i’m invested. i cant wait to get my hands on it. keep up the great job

2 Likes

This looks VERY interesting! When this comes out, I will definitely get the game and try it out!

2 Likes

truly insteresing, i’ll look forward this.

2 Likes

Thank you!

And while I’m still making good progress on event art, here’s a coloured version of the most recent one!

Also if anyone’s interested, I sometime work on some unrelated enemy mods. They’re available on my drive when they’re done:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15aHyld_PhUSgr_lk0w3g_d23LOx9Pvkk?usp=sharing

Right now featuring Cliff Unger from Death Stranding, the Interloper comet from Outer Wilds, and Jerma’s dump truck ass.

13 Likes

great, this sure will be cool, i wonder if it’ll be like a patch to the original game or just a .exe file.

1 Like

Just from the original post I decided to pick up the game, I’m looking forward to the mod.

How did you make the new events though (I might be interested in making a few events in the future)? I found the WoH maker tool (version 1.5d), but I always get an error whenever I try using it.

2 Likes

Oh apologies I almost forgot to mention! That Sudden Craving event’s artwork is HOT. I do hope we’ll see plenty of that beautiful rumbling belly! >///w///<

3 Likes

the true horror is that Jerma’s dump truck keeps following me all over the internet

4 Likes

Actually, it’ll just be a few files that need to be put in a specific folder and it’s good to go.

Have fun with the game!
And as for modding, I made my own .ito files (they’re just renamed .txt files) and used a template to know what to put in them.

You can check out the game’s discord server for info about modding as well as other people’s mods. There’s a software called “NetOfHorror” on there that’s like Woh Maker but it’s updated more often and should work better.

Glad to hear~
I’ve done some different shapes and sizes for other pictures, but if you like that one then hopefully you’ll like the others too!

It’s just too big to escape. D:

2 Likes

This looks damn good, hope you keep it up

2 Likes

Super excited to see this game get modded, good luck with the development :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I’m so interested in this mod it’s unreal
World of Horror was always that kind of game that I saw everyone loving it, but it didn’t really convinced me to buy it until I saw this post lmao

2 Likes

does the character model updates displaying current weight, affecting the outfits and the endings? and does the mysteries affect the town and “endgame”? what about a release date?

1 Like

i’ve no idea what FoxyDragon’s intentions are with the mod, but at the moment the game itself doesn’t support custom characters/character models/stories, although the dev has said on his twitter that that will be included in the next release of the game. at the moment, i’m pretty sure only new events and enemies in the game’s stock stories are possible, although that could be changing pretty soon.

4 Likes

Yeah, like notepad said, this is beyond what’s possible with modding right now.
And some of the mysteries that are already in-game can affect the town, like the school burning down in the mermaid one, though it’s only a handful of them that do.

As for the release date, I’m not gonna make any predictions for now, I’ll announce it when I’m sure everything is done.

4 Likes