Historie1812

Historie1812

For me, it all started with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as well. I can remember myself running into another room when violet’s inflation came up, crying that it was too scary. I was about 4 or 5 at the time.blueberry roll leftblueberry roll midblueberry roll right

About 7 years ago, during the 5th grade, I was persuaded by a classmate to look up fat people into a image search engine when I was home. I did that, but that did not appeal to me, but it had my curiosity peaked. So I searched around till I found a site called Bodyinflation.org, which was my first exposure to the fetish. I like the site, even going and writing down the address to piece of paper that was locked away. The site linked all artists who had allowed the site to post work, usually they were either dead (as in no new work for about a year or two) or were members on the site. One of links guided me to various account here, but the one that guided me to Blueberry Beach Blanket brought up the most attention. Now, because it did not create an account on deviant art till 3 years ago and the age restrictor bypass was not a thing yet, I had to view most of the comic with age restriction on it. Meaning I could only look at the very beginning of it. But the scene that got me the most was the belt popping page in the comic, which reminded me a lot about the blueberry scene in the movie. Then I found Faridae, and I guess I have looking at things on deviant art ever since.

This site i found last year, when i found a link for RPG person’s game. I was excited to find a place that games to play that involved my fetish, even though i would never admit in public about it.

Also i think, due my being weirded out by the concept she could explode, i personally do not care much for bursting. But if it is well written or well made, i will enjoy it, even with the bursting. Just please, no guts or body parts flying every where.