3D feeder game

I can fix that up I’ve actually been starting the models all over as I wanted to get a more realistic looking model as these models are annoying to sculpt I should have the new models done today as well so stay tuned for that

just redone the graphics to a better model I got all my new models from sketchfab

7 Likes

I like it! Will there be a way to customize how much fat goes to a specific area, like making the chest take more than the belly?

yes I’m making a pear and bust system which will change your bbws look so lets say you wanted the butt to get fatter you would sett up how much of a pear shape you want and the butt will get fatter and if you want a bust shape your chest will get bigger and if you want both you can have the butt get bigger and the chest get bigger

You before hand without a face it looked better but now with a face it looks creepy well to me that is but it still looks great and that won’t stop me from playing when it’s done

1 Like

I’m excited to see the end result!

going back to the no face design only untill I get better at the realistic model designs I’m going to finish everything else from now so when I post the next post it will be the finished project btw I don’t know when it will be finished but it’s going to be a small demo game for the first post then next will be finished project
so hopfully sometime this year

5 Likes

I’m putting this game on hold as I’m in need of fixing life problems so this game may be pushed to a few years hopefully just next year but I’m not sure, I am also working on a game outside of weight gaming so I can earn a bit more money before I come back to this game

1 Like

Take care of yourself, your life and priorities come first!

We’ll see you when you’re ready!

so ive decided im gonna use daz 3d to make my models for this game I’m very excited to start working on this game again, I should have most of the models ready in 2 months time hopefully I

1 Like

thats absolutely fantastic!
your latest designs seem awesome, BTW.
i would love to play an early demo of your WG game, it seems very promising.

1 Like

Daz3D isn’t working at all for some reason so I’m moving back to the long model making again also just wondering do you guys want a cartoon style for the game or a realistic style i’ll let you guys vote on it. sorry for not using the other models but it’s not what i want for the game but my modeling has really improved this year so they will look amazing from now on

• realistic
  • cartoon

0 voters

a little update on how the game is going to work it’s going to be an open world life game, you will play as a man that you can customize to your liking and you can choose to make a date or play the realistic way and find her yourself while you customize your character you will be able to change many features on the face and body which means you can customize a pear shape if you want an hourglass etc when you start you will be put in a neighborhood where you can have the girl you’ve created or randomized in the house you start off with you can work to get money so you can buy food take her on dates and buy extra tools like the inflator. you can get more affection from her by obviously looking after her doing tasks for her or going on dates with her the more affection she has the more she’ll want to do what you want, the weight will finish at the immobile stage and you can change clothes and buy clothes for her as well

if there is other stuff you would like me to add to the ideas of the game send them here

1 Like

could we Pick the gender? personaly I like playing female characters

2 Likes

I agree with Silent_Songs. I would prefer to play and date a man. Still such a project looks very ambitious and exciting.

oh I am more female on female but yeah thats cool too

true i’ll add the ability to pick the gender as well

I am open to any new ideas for the game but I’m actually shocked I didn’t even think about being bisexual or homosexual so I’m definitely gonna add that as well

1 Like

alrighty last and final voting offer then it’s time to start working on the game btw this project may take a couple years to make as I’m still not the best at making games but i will be beginning my first course on game design at the start of this year so once I’m done with that course this game is gonna be made as fast as I can

anyways the vote do you guys want the cartoon to be a custom cartoon style or anime cartoon