3D feeder game

hey before anyone asks if this idea sounds good I’m very new to coding so I’m planning on learning while making this game

anyway about the idea I was hoping one day there would be 3d games on weight gaming but then I wanted to make one so I was thinking of a game kind of like tomodachi life where you look after your character but in this game you feed your charcter to make her happy but you can’t feed her too much otherwise she’ll go into a food coma and lie there for a certain amount of time I was thinking of making a character customisation system with face silders and body sliders (not optional to be fat straight away) and I was also planing for minigames like a force feeder tube minigame, a force feeding date more to think of I can’t think of a lot right now the only problem with me is I can learn code really easily but I’m really bad at 3d modelling if anyone likes the idea and would like to help with making the 3d models I’ll describe the details about what I need

3 Likes

That’s a pretty cool idea sadly I can’t help when it comes to any coding sry I hope you can get this off the ground best of luck

Thank you for the offer I don’t need much help with the coding part but I do need help with the 3d modeling part

Well… Good luck, regardless.

how would you guys feel if I made my game have these graphics just until I get a better computer and obviously get better at making realistic looking characters

1 Like

This’ll be the first 3D WG game (if I’m not mistaken), it’s not going to be perfect or amazing at first… But it’s different and THAT counts.

1 Like

so I’ve made the official design for the game obviously the face can be changed but I’ve also added a hair maker tool so with these pictures i’ve made the hair have a long fringe and long back hair but I’ve also added an afro and pony tails I can’t think of any more hair to work with so if you guys have any hair you’d like me to add let me know, also I’ve added hair physics too

anyways i’d really like some cloth ideas and hair ideas as I’m not the best with fasion design and also I don’t know what anyone likes

1 Like

oh yeah also the imobile stage won’t look like that she will mostly be lying down in that stage or stuck sitting down

1 Like

sooo I’ve fixed the underpants don’t know why I didn’t see how bad they looked
heres an update of the clothed model

3 Likes

2 Likes

just a quick little example of the character creator system and the the face was changed and hair obviously alright now I’m going to work on the next part of the game so my next post may be for a while

2 Likes

just finished the clothes, food and minigame item the inflator not the official name but using that for now

3 Likes

Did you join our discord yet? You can receive a lot of help and feedback in the #3dmodeling channel

1 Like

no I haven’t, could I get a link to it? couldn’t find it

There is a discord icon up in the top right corner around your user icon. That us the discord link.

lol right in front of me the whole time

hey everyone just got a new laptop this is bbwlover still just with a better computer and a different profile
I’m going to be updating the graphics today as I my laptop will be able to hold more better details

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to your progress! I think I may get a better laptop too, mine almost died on me with many parts of the hard drive corrupted (luckily my work was saved on Box). But Box got corrupted too and I can’t reinstall it lol

so game idea update I’m going to make the main player a custom male model that you can play as obviously when you start the game you create the character you will be feeding too and you will need to get food for her in the house fridge you will be able to be affectionate to her and she will ask for things too some being rubbing her belly if you feed her too quickly,asking for more food, asking for specific foods etc

2 Likes

The models currently look promising, but i was curious if there were options to make females gain weight in specific areas like the breasts or hips/butt, as it only looks like the belly gets bigger.