3D Shapekey Assets

I was thinking of modeling a 3D game and more in the future but stuggle to make females and males with shape keys so I’ve made this topic so that people can make their 3D shapekey assets here kinda like the 2D sprite topic but this one more for 3D

if you don’t know what shape keys are I’ll explain them here
they are basically a model with a slider made to make the model change its look, it can be used for facial expressions, blinking but I and probably everyone else wants to use them for weight changing.

For a starting point Manuel Bastioni lab has a pretty good base mesh with lots of options built in to work with.

that will help alot thanks

Just give me your base female model and I will make a shape keys for you.

https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive

I’ve sent you an FBX file hopefully it works

for the shape keys I need an ssbbw state and a Imobile state

thank you for doing this I’ll credit you when I finish one of my games

I can see only a link on my google drive.

oops new to the shareable link thing this should be the link

Can you send me textures too? At least for body. That would help to create details on nipples and belly.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1naTIdlLrurzbq7fhv6mu8U5JBm_jiNJ1

I’ve sent you all the textures just in case

Made this Blender shapekey when I considered making a wg game for no good reason. Unfortunately, I ended up using that game base for something else. Noticed the model still in my backups and this seems like the perfect topic to drop it. It is set up for easy export into Unreal Engine, but you’ll probably have to rebuild each material after import. It should also be compatible with the UE4 skeleton but you’ll need to know how to retarget and designate the bind pose. The materials are a mess since I DLed the model off some youtube link, it was set up for Cinema 4D and I was working fast moving it over to Blender.

Some elf model off Bless MMO

Blender version: 2.79b, textures should all be packed allowing them to be saved off the file

thanks this would help for an rpg like game