A belated hello

It only occurred to me tonight that I’ve been posting infrequently to this forum for awhile, and lurking considerably longer, but I’ve never introduced myself. I’m hedkrakka, and found myself here after many, many, MANY fruitless years of finding games involving weight gain. It’s a kink I’ve had since I was a teenager and discovered kelligrl (kudos to anyone who knows who I’m talking about), and finding this site was something of a blessing for me. Part of what is driving me to introduce myself now is that playing the various games on the forum has made me want to start one of my own, so it seemed appropriate to introduce myself first.

The game (or games, who knows) would be done in Quest, and I will ask for patience. I’ve not even got past the planning stages yet, so between that and the holidays, it will be some time before I can actually post something playable online. Hope you all enjoy it when it comes!

[quote=“hedkrakka, post:1, topic:1124”]It only occurred to me tonight that I’ve been posting infrequently to this forum for awhile, and lurking considerably longer, but I’ve never introduced myself. I’m hedkrakka, and found myself here after many, many, MANY fruitless years of finding games involving weight gain. It’s a kink I’ve had since I was a teenager and discovered kelligrl (kudos to anyone who knows who I’m talking about), and finding this site was something of a blessing for me. Part of what is driving me to introduce myself now is that playing the various games on the forum has made me want to start one of my own, so it seemed appropriate to introduce myself first.

The game (or games, who knows) would be done in Quest, and I will ask for patience. I’ve not even got past the planning stages yet, so between that and the holidays, it will be some time before I can actually post something playable online. Hope you all enjoy it when it comes![/quote]

Just let me know when you feel like your own child board is necessary. I’ll hook you up.

Sweet. Thanks, mate.