A Halloween Text Adventure

I… was not able to replicate it anymore! Whatever you did in the last version, it fixed it!

The only thing I remember was changing how characters moved due to an issue with Charlie, so to cover all my bases I included Robert and Terry as well. Haven’t done any other updates I remember, so hopefully it was just a one time thing.

2 Likes

Play through it, haven’t gotten all of the endings yet, but had to ask. Is there anyway to download the game? I don’t know if it’s just me but I clicking the download link at the site tends to not work and if I try to play it through the site, it tends to take longer and longer to update until it becomes unplayable. I’ve had this happen a few times before, but I was able to download it and it fixed the issue.

I feel so stupid, I tried another way to download it and got the download to go through, so you know, nevermind

1 Like

What other way did you use, trying to redownload it since i think mine is the busted version.

were do i find the heart key? i have no idea were it is.

Check around in the Dining Room, it’s located there.

what use has the metallic card? If I escaped with Eric I get the same ending regardless of the metallic card. Can I do something with it?

I like the potential, but the minute I enter the house I have an issue where items no longer have any descriptions and I can’t pick them up, so effectively I can’t proceed.

Are you sure? Maybe try reloading it again to see if the problem persists as I can’t replicate it here on my end.