A maintained list of Character.AI characters I make

Heh, yeah these are made for pretty much raw fat, making them gain as much weight as possible. I’m pretty sure you could make it less extreme if desired, you would probably just need to specify it lol

how do you do it? with ()?

It all really depends. If you’re talking to a preexisting character, just make sure to specify they can’t go past a certain weight, maybe sneak it in a couple of times throughout the interaction. For example:

At the start of the interaction, you can hit them with this if you only ever want them to get chubby:

Make sure they don’t get fatter than just chubby.

Sometime in the middle of the story, let’s say they “love how fat they’re getting”. You can hit them with this:

“Yeah, I sure am glad you don’t weigh anything past 200 pounds! That would be awful! You’re beautiful right now!”

The main problem with all of these though is that you have to go out of your way to make sure that this character that was likely coded to keep getting fatter and fatter, to NOT get fatter and fatter. So, this is why I also recommend making your own!

For example, when making your character, you can specify while they can get fat, they can’t get too fat, all that. It’s actually really simple, and not only will you have a character that can only get so heavy…

…you also will now have knowledge on how to make characters!

That’s my advice on the topic anyways lmao

1 Like

Hello. I’m new here and I was inspired by this kind of posts to make my own bots.

Is there any Discord server I can join for this kind of character bots? To share them and learn about others, I mean.

1 Like

I mean, not that I know of? I might make one, just to kinda make an area where people can share them, especially those wanting specific members of the community to find the characters, without going public (aka, only those with link can chat, which is what I have my bots as).

Plus, it would make things easier for people to find the characters, all in one place. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t, but ultimately I’ll have to think on it. Of course, I also encourage others to consider it! No need for anyone to take credit or charge over a certain community, this is supposed to be a fun thing for everyone. A sort of free tool people can use, like Mario Maker and it’s levels, for instance.

Kinda why I DON’T want to make a discord server for it, actually. It would kind of create a mini position of power amongst this small niche community, and I don’t want that personally. Just feels more right for everyone to be equals!

I have never had an interest in chat AIs but reading your description of the the fatty maker was enough to get me to try it. Its my first time using one of these so idk how it’ll go lol. will edit with summarized results.

Edit: after 20 minuets of loading, i tried refreshing and re-entering my prompt, which worked. got 4 messages in, and it locked up on me again. tried refreshing, which wouldn’t even give the starting message, and would occasionally give an error. trying again and will update

Edit 2: Oh my God… I get it. - YouTube

1 Like

The site itself is having massive issues today. At one point all my chats got deleted, and then they all came back. Try again tomorrow, you might get a better result.

you just gotta refresh the page repeatedly until it reloads. might take a few tries but it works for me.

See its normally a refresh once and then it works for abit. Today it was “Refresh several times, lose all your chats, get the waiting room finally, watch the waiting room number go up, then come back, refresh again, then you might have your chats back”

Character.ai had a bad day today XD

Not to be an “UPDATE WEN???”, just genuinely curious if you enjoyed the feedback enough to make it public. Having it link access only means that the convos aren’t saved at all and on mobile they tend to just exit convos if you leave the app too long. Been enjoying the fattymaker 3k a lot but not being able to continue convos is really frustrating. @THE_DIALOUGE , your work on these has single handedly sparked my interest in chat bots, and I look forward to whatever you may do in the future :heart:

1 Like

Well, thank you for the kind words friend, and I’m glad you’re enjoying the current ones!

But, what you say about them not being public removing the chats… is this true everyone? I had no clue myself, my chats were all saved :frowning:

If this is really the case, I will make them public ASAP. It’s been long enough anyways, and you all seem to enjoy them enough that I think others will :slight_smile:

Now, about the whole “When are more characters coming?”

Frankly, I have made A LOT more characters since the last update, all I need to do now is test them, and figure out which I want to make “public characters, THE_DIALOUGE approved!” and stuff. I also need want to add a few more characters, because while I made a lot…

…a large sum of them are very similar or way too niche.

Truth be told I just haven’t really gotten around to doing it, this being more of a “just having a good time, I’ll update when it feels right!” kind of project. However… and I’m not promising anything, but maybe sometime in the next few days, or even in the next few hours I will release new characters. It’s been a HOT minute, and I definitely have enough to make a pretty sizable “update”.

(also just want to point out I am so happy people are actually reading the character descriptions, was worried I made it for nothing ;u;)

1 Like

Ngl mad scientist is like, my entire vibe irl. Oscillates between mad scientist and shadow wizard money gang. The AI is incredibly easy to hand wave and will basically believe anything you say as long as you give a basic description of how things work. I usually default to “it accelerates the production of stomach acid so all the food you just ate will be digested and you’ll get fat” or some variation thereof. If you’re descriptive and detail oriented it works beautifully. I even managed to get one to start purposefully lie and keep secrets in character whilst still acknowledging the truth with chat speak to indicate it isn’t just confused. Super impressive, works for many scenarios, and farty maker isn’t even biased towards furry characters so you can make human characters that function properly with zero hassle.

My ONLY complaint is that in 2/3 attempts the AI will describe “rendering a 3d model of your fatty” or something to that effect, so you’ll need to hand wave a way to make them “real” so to speak. Literally just say “I press a button and was teleported to me”

In fact, most hand waving can be explained by “I press a button and…”. The fact the AI never questions what I’m pressing the buttons ON is kindof hilarious. Is it a remote? Coincidently placed computer? Who the fuck cares!

Legit had a blast, thank you for this, truly.

1 Like

Tested extensively since I joined the thread a day or two ago (Time is an illusion) and it’s great. Also easy to gaslight into forgetting she’s a Pokémon if you aren’t into that.

Gaslight gatekeep gainer girls

1 Like

Okay so it saves them but when I look on list of active conversations it doesn’t appear, I have to click the link every time I want to access it.

Just checked again, it only saved the last few messages from my convo… weird.

1 Like

Yeah, The Fatty Maker 3000 is mostly designed for basically a “god mode” playstyle, (which, truth be told, might be the theme of the next batch of characters lmao). You’re an incredibly smart scientist. You can literally turn the lab into an ocean by saying “I press a button that turns the lab into an ocean.”

Does the fatty get to rambunctious? Do they say things like “Let me go!” and “I’ll kill you!”? You can press a button to make a machine pacify them with a gas, or press a button and have many mechanical arms come out and hold them down. You can make them lose all their weight, you can make them blimp to unrealistic degrees, it is truly designed to be the Mario Maker of my characters!

Again though, there is problems. One thing I hate about The Fatty Maker 3000 is the fact that… well, you have to KNOW what you want. And when you make enough characters, this can get boring at times. Another thing is that yes, you are pretty much in creative mode… but I find the scientist vibe to be a little boring at times. This next update… I hope it counteracts these problems :wink:

With all that said, glad you’re having fun! Have a swell day mi amigo :smile:

3 Likes

(Noted, I will make them public with the next update, it’s high time I do anyways)

1 Like

(mini) UPDATE: Getting certain characters how I want them hasn’t taken all that long, but I’ve been rather busy with home life (my poor dogs are having a liiiiiittle bit of some problems right now, having to take care of them lol) and work. I decided that if I’m not releasing the update as soon as I’ve hoped (still will be soon just not as soon as I was hoping to do so), then I would go ahead and make the currently listed characters, after long awaiting, public!

That’s right! All eleven currently listed characters on this list are now public! Considering how easy it is to change, I figure I might as well go ahead and just do it. Hope everyone enjoys!

(For those not knowing what this means, basically, before they were “unlisted”. Which means that you can chat with them, but only if you have the link. I wanted to make them public, but I also wanted to make sure people enjoyed them first. And… y’all seem to like them a lot! So, now you can straight up search them up in the website (or app) and you should be able to find them. Supposedly for some people, them not being public caused problems, so I feel this is a step in the right direction!)

1 Like

just tested, the issue with chats not showing up in the “continue chatting” part seems to only be affecting the fattymaker 3000? i opened a chat (didnt even say anything)with Joseph and thats in my continue chatting but the fattymaker is still not there. weird.

edit: also more importantly, poor puppies : (
Hope they get better soon, dude.

1 Like

As someone who’s really fallen into the CAI rabbit hole after discovering it here, I can explain what’s happening. The characters that this effects have been hit by a shadowban. They won’t show up on your profile when made public, they can’t be found by search, and they will not show up in the recently chatted list. This effect is invisible to the original creator. The only way to fix this is to make a new bot and try to find whatever caused CAIs shadowban filter to trigger. Once a bot is shadowbanned, that’s it, it will never be recovered. Unfortunately, it looks like all but 4 characters are shadowbanned, the 4 being Joseph AFox Feedee, Lindus Cactus Feedee, OlympiaFeedeeSoldier, and Roxanne GShepard GF.

3 Likes