A possible ATLYSS Weight gain/Fatter mod?

Hello, my name is Da_Birb and I rarely talk or interact here very much, but I am here to ask a question about this little indie game called “Atlyss”. It is a very fun ORPG where you can make your own playable character and in the character customization. You can make your character fat in belly. Breasts. And hips. I find that lacking so maybe we should come up with a idea to add weight gain to the game, or unlock the sliders so we can make our character fat as possible?

10 Likes

I downloaded this to try it out and it seems that Cheat Engine works for setting custom slider values outside the normal ranges (with the exception of the chest slider, possibly).

9 Likes

Steam say this game hasn’t been released yet and there is no release date, so I don’t understand where you play in it.

There’s a demo available on itch

1 Like

Damn, again unity. Goodbye to potential modding with high-poly models :disappointed:

You know it’s okay to not have high-poly models? You just have high standards.

1 Like

Oh that’s awesome! Could you tell me how to enable it? Plus I also need to learn how to use it cause I never used it

which values are those? I’ve messed with the values a bit in a hex-editor and I could only go one number up before the morphs went wonky.

1 Like

I also agree, we kinda need a tutorial at this point since, at least for me, I dont use cheat engine what so ever, let alone the latest version.

1 Like

You could try editing the playerdata file with saveeditonline after creating a character to get similar results to the top post. Look for values with names like playerblankweight in the editor, where “blank” is one of the things you can change the size of with the sliders.

2 Likes

So, messing around more with the saveeditonline, and I can get the boobs, butt, and belly to be more reasonable yet huge sizes, however after a point the butt becomes more mono as the two rump cheeks squish together into one. The number I had used when it got to that point was 500, so probably set it to about 300 or less if you want a big rump that actually has 2 cheeks.

1 Like

Like, this is what I got after dropping the rump size down to 300

1 Like

It looks like saveeditonline is much easier to use, and you can do it whenever; I would only recommend the Cheat Engine method if you want to see your changes in realtime at character creation.

2 Likes

Oh okay, thank you for the suggestion!