A set of Weight Gain bots on Chub.ai

Hi! I’ve been visiting this site for close to a year and a half now but never actually made an account. So here’s my first project!

I know AI is a sensitive topic, and while I despise the use of AI generated art, animation, and voices, the use of fancy autocorrect doesn’t seem like too much. That being said, I made several chat bots on a website named chub.ai! I’ve got a few RPG’s, an unofficial recreation of Trials in Tainted Space (PLAY THE ORIGINAL) for AI, and even a couple character bots! Look me up with @TimeJumpingFox!

Here’s a link to my most popular one!
https://venus.chub.ai/characters/156065

Now chub.ai does require a subscription, and this post is not to advertise that, but Chub is definitely the highest quality NSFW bot I’ve used! Have fun!

6 Likes

what the heck is chub.ai

an NSFW chat api that has no restrictions.

which ai bot is free, struggling getting a key

ok y’all, you gotta go to their discord server to get a reverse api key, it’ll pop up something about it if you try to check a reverse API link.

That is to say: it does not require a subscription to my knowledge! As long as you haven’t yet been banned from OpenAI, you can use a free API key they provide you in the server.