a short game I found interesting

This is from a small content creator, it is a 15-20 minute game (even quicker if your timing isnt as trash as mine) and relatively new so probably not many known of it yet
game link: Mangia! by Hexalto

11 Likes

Pretty fun, warning the bottom dog may sometimes vanish. Also it appears the timing on both the aunt and dogs are completely varied, at times I had to eat since they only came when she looked.

Very short and simple, but very enjoyable. What’s the largest bonus a person can get? So far, my max is +10.

Guess Atari didn’t need to remake it after all.

I’m probably guessing there is no limit, it’s just you can only get ten bonus levels by the end of it.
Another thing I didn’t realize is you can go up to three tiers with the pasta (1st has five, 2nd has three, 3rd has one), however if it goes beyond that then you get a game over but you’re taken to a different screen where the bonus levels are instead used to punish the Mc.

A fun game! Never had so much fun making a cute redhead explode.

1 Like

Great game. Shame the bonuses don’t save as described, though. Returning to title resets.

It’s inconsistent about it, actually. The one time it did save my results, though the other times it failed to.

I believe it’s based on if you view the aftermath or not. From what I understand, going back to the title without seeing the bonus weight or punishment pasta saves your bonus points, while viewing the bonus scene uses up all your bonus points.

3 Likes

Pet the dog on the title screen, it’ll make it easier to see all of the bonuses.

2 Likes