A Simple Introduction

Hello! I’m somewhat new to the community. I lurked for a few days (less than a week) before deciding to make an account and post some ideas and projects (mostly non-binary and male based, though sadly there isn’t a non-binary tag for my work)

Some info about me, I’m 18 (minimum age, yeah?), I’m non-binary, and my main engines at the moment are Scratch, Bingo (a Scratch 1.0 modification with built in to .exe functions) and Twine 2.0, as all are very simple and I am not very good at programming or learning, having a form of Autism and ADHD. I’m also asexual, so this isn’t really much of a kink for me, moreso me just liking fat, yknow?

I’m currently working on many projects, but the only one I’ve posted is Fatty Clicker (not the final name). I hope I will be able to post many more soon, if they get out of the idea stage.

5 Likes

Well welcome to the community Friend.

Happy to have you here with us! If you have any suggestions for what you think should be added to the site (like a new tag) feel free to make a topic in #forum:site-feedback!