A Terraria Fat Mod

Hello! So I somehow made a terraria fat mod despite all the odds and zero coding knowledge what-so-ever. And in case your wondering, I still have zero coding knowledge so don’t expect me to add anything besides maybe more dialogue/sprites to the mod/texturepack.

First of all the “mod” part of this adds a few pieces of fatty dialogue for the nurse and dryad. Im lazy so its three lines for both of them, but if you want a dialogue line to be added reply and I can add it.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT I DID NOT MAKE THIS DIALOGUE MOD, I SIMPLY EDITED ONE THAT ALREADY EXISTED, THAT IS WHY THERE ARE OTHER DIALOGUES NOT IN BASE GAME THAT COMES IN WITH THIS.
THE ORIGNAL MOD CREATORS NAME IS GRAYDEE, AND HERE IS A LINK TO THE ORIGNAL MOD: tModLoader - More dialogue. | Terraria Community Forums
I TAKE ZERO CREDIT FOR THIS, WITHOUT HIS MOD THIS WOULDN’T EXIST

and for the fat sprites, I made a texture pack that changes the Dryad and nurse sprites to much chubbier versions, I am not the best at spriting so they wont be very good. If you want to you can make your own custom sprites and I can try and add them in.

Dialogue mod: Dialogue2

Fat NPCS texture pack: Fat NPCS
Pictures:
Dryad
Terraria_ A spelunker says 'What'_ 1_5_2021 6_01_44 PM (2)
Nurse:
Terraria_ A spelunker says 'What'_ 1_5_2021 6_02_02 PM (2)

Installation:
For the both of these you need to have Tmodloader installed. When your done that go to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader
Here you will see a mod folder and a texture pack folder(you might need to turn on experimental features to see this)
Put the dialogue mod into the mod folder, and then put the texture pack inside the texturepack folder(keep it zipped).
Load up tmodloader, enable the mod and you should be good!

6 Likes

Where can we see some screenshots?

4 Likes

Uhh… Didn’t think to add any, I will put some in soon

4 Likes

cool mod laddie, keep the work

I might want to download this but I would like to see how it looks first.

There you go! Sorry it took a while, completely forgot I did this.

1 Like